Rebecca Lamb #35 the blurring tool to improve my figure, all we eat is spam and sugar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't thay invest in an oven? My parents have an aga which thay only really use in the winter when it's lit. In the summer mum cooks in the oven and on the hob.

Reactions: 8
She says she’s a size 10 but we all know that’s lies. Those jeans she’s wearing are probably a 12 or 14. Not that she’d ever admit it

Reactions: 10
The aga must be on because she uses the tops to make pasta sometimes doesn't she? And you cant just have the tops heated on the old ones without the ovens, so may as well make use of them?

Reactions: 3
VERY late post, and sort of unrelated. But I am just going to sleep now after planning the next 3 weeks of homeschool activities for my boys. My eldest is 4 and in nursery, so technically I don’t have to do anything!. But I have. I’ve planned 3 half hour lessons a day, ranging through lots of different subjects and suitable for both my sons ages. I’ve also got 2 activities a day for the weekend, that focus on their motor skills or their speech or something in that ball park.
I’ve done this because I don’t want my children missing out, even though they don’t do real lessons at nursery they still are able to interact with other children which will help their development. The same for my youngest who goes to toddler club. I don’t understand why she doesn’t do this? She just prints off a phonics sheet that isn’t even for Alfie’s age group!. Do you know what, I’ve enjoyed these lessons. I do lots of activities at home with my children as I’m a stay at home mum (something I’ve been nervous to say on her, as I’m a single stay at home mum in a council house, but I’m currently unable to work due to anxiety and am working hard with counselling to get this under control so that I can work in the future). I’m just infuriated that she has no interest in her children!.
I love teaching my boys and seeing them learn something new, it’s so rewarding. But she barely even communicates with hers. And Alfie and Woody are clearly behind in some way with their speech (I am in no way saying this is a bad thing) so why isn’t she spending all her bloody time communicating with them and teaching them.

I’m sorry for my long post, I’m just very tired and grumpy. And I am in no way saying I’m a perfect mother, the lessons I have planned will probably last 5 minutes before the boys decide they want to do something else. But at least I bloody try! And I’m younger than her so having her kids young is no bloody excuse. She (and many other mummy bloggers) need to understand that children aren’t fashion accessories. They are people, and one day they will grow up to be adults, and it reflects on how you raise them. I’m doing the best I can to make sure my boys grow up to be healthy and happy and I really do worry about the long term affects that her lifestyle will have on Alfie and Woody.

(Also I know this is Tattle so not meant for this, but if anyone needs any help with homeschooling ideas then feel free to PM me. Most of the activities are from twinkl but some are from my aunt who is a TA. My boys are 2 and 4, but I can also get my aunt to give me activities for older children if anybody needs them)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just wondering how she still fits in her jeans....
Just because you can get in something doesn’t mean they fit remember. 90% of her clothes don’t fit, I think on top she can get away with the extra weight as she was quite flat chested before but on the bottom she needs 2 sizes bigger

Reactions: 11
Why don't thay invest in an oven? My parents have an aga which thay only really use in the winter when it's lit. In the summer mum cooks in the oven and on the hob.
Exactly! It’s not like they have to buy an expensive one either. We had to buy a new one when we moved in to our house and it was about £250! All she needs to do is 1 tit advert, lay off buying the booze, not buy an unnecessary new car or just not buy things for herself and she could get one!
Do we see her buy the Yorkshire puddings? Those poor malnourished boys 😖

Reactions: 6
Exactly! It’s not like they have to buy an expensive one either. We had to buy a new one when we moved in to our house and it was about £250! All she needs to do is 1 tit advert, lay off buying the booze, not buy an unnecessary new car or just not buy things for herself and she could get one!
Do we see her buy the Yorkshire puddings? Those poor malnourished boys 😖
She bought eight Yorkshire puddings so I don’t know why she only gave the boys half of one each!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She bought eight Yorkshire puddings so I don’t know why she only gave the boys half of one each!
Ahhh I must have missed that when I just skipped past the fuckery of her food haul 😂
Coz their deprived 😭

Reactions: 2
Ahhh I must have missed that when I just skipped past the fuckery of her food haul 😂
Coz their deprived 😭
She said she bought four for a roast and four for Stew so she must of given Steve 2 Yorkshire puddings and the boys Half each!

• Angry
Wait Yorkshire’s answer to Mary Berry BOUGHT Yorkshire puddings. I’m an eighth Yorkshire (is that a thing?) and I always make them from scratch, although my Mum took the time to show me how to cook properly growing up...

bets on Reb doing the pillow dress thing on tiktok this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don’t think she has a drinking problem. You see her drinking a glass of echo falls or Malibu a few times a week at most, she never acts drunk on her stories either. Think that’s been really blown up on these threads. If you have a drinking problem you hide it and do everything you can to pretend you don’t. I’ve recently recovered from a drinking problem, nearly lost everything but out the other side now. She does not have a drinking problem.

I really don’t think she has a drinking problem. You see her drinking a glass of echo falls or Malibu a few times a week at most, she never acts drunk on her stories either. Think that’s been really blown up on these threads. If you have a drinking problem you hide it and do everything you can to pretend you don’t. I’ve recently recovered from a drinking problem, nearly lost everything but out the other side now. She does not have a drinking problem.
If anything the impression I get is that she doesn’t actually enjoy alcohol and is just showing her drinking a glass of wine on her stories to be more relatable and fit in with her mummy blogger image.

Reactions: 22
Just because you can get in something doesn’t mean they fit remember. 90% of her clothes don’t fit, I think on top she can get away with the extra weight as she was quite flat chested before but on the bottom she needs 2 sizes bigger
Yes totally but she just looks bloated and looks like she’s piled allot on her backside!

Reactions: 7

If anything the impression I get is that she doesn’t actually enjoy alcohol and is just showing her drinking a glass of wine on her stories to be more relatable and fit in with her mummy blogger image.
well done coming out the other side. I completely agree with you shes using it as a ‘ ive been so stressed all day being a great mum, I need a glass of wine’ shea trying to be relatable. They aren't drinkers at all.Think her one glass of cheap wine a few times a week has been massively blown out of proportion.

Reactions: 15
well done coming out the other side. I completely agree with you shes using it as a ‘ ive been so stressed all day being a great mum, I need a glass of wine’ shea trying to be relatable. They aren't drinkers at all.Think her one glass of cheap wine a few times a week has been massively blown out of proportion.
Thank you ❤ Yeah nail on the head, she’s trying to be relatable!

Not always the case. I know someone who was an alcoholic and didn’t really care who knew, they stole alcohol from me and admitted it. Anyway hats off to you, I’ve seen how difficult it is to make it to the other side! As for Rebecca there’s nothing relatable about fruity echo falls and Malibu 😳

Reactions: 5
Babe, your freaking lips are horrendous 🙃

the word babe sends me under 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the drinking thing is Rebecca trying to act like a grown up. “Oh look at me, having a glass of wine at the end of another stressful day being a Mummy & a wife”
It falls flat on its arse though because she’s drinking shite that it’s deliberately marketed to appeal to young women - that echo falls pish is basically fruit juice and Malibu is weak as dish water.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.