Rebecca Lamb #35 the blurring tool to improve my figure, all we eat is spam and sugar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the roast is her usual slop 😷 youd think none of them have teeth and they defo do beaver boy haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can us blocked people see the roast please?! I've been blocked on all my accounts 😂 not sure why either as I've never been horrible to her but there we go

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell.....how long did that last thread last......6 days?! :oops::oops::oops:

Sorry beggy luv, its not us.....it's you!!!

Erm and on the subject of the roast...is no one going to mention the half a yorkshire pudding each :oops: :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️
half a Yorkshire Alfie and 2SS 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She needs to buy those plates with the portion sizes drawn on. There's zero chance that's an adequate vegetable serving.

She's topped the charts! Shall we all chip in and send her a trophy? 😆

Screenshot_20200419_200822_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok I have to admit I have cooked a chicken in the slow cooker, but only when I am going to be out and then it is ready when we get in.
Currently, with not being able to go anywhere, there is no way I wouldn’t put it in the oven. In the slow cooker you miss out on the crispy skin and the juice to make gravy. It also does shred and fall apart easily.

She doesn’t know how to use the cooker or the slow cooker for the right reasons. It’s very odd.

Reactions: 10
“Just me, n ma “gurlz” (ie my mum, sis in law n Auntie coz I’ve actually got no real mates) on us hen dooo In the cheapest hotel in Tenerife shaking my cankles at any old desperate old perv that will look! N that Sunday dinner! 🤢 don’t even start me
On that! She’s literally a proper horrible girl! I am followed by a lot of the “influencers” she bums up too and I’m so tempted to message them n show them the messaged she sent my friend over the little Boy emoji sitch!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can a wedding still go ahead if the company’s haven’t done there pre wedding trials? ie. hair? Photographer? etc

Where’s the veg!!! Never a green vegetable in sight other than a spinach leaf occasionally in curreh. She has peas as we've seen her chuck them in slow cooker surely they belong on a roast. Cauliflower cheese and you could get some broccoli into that too, or how about some swede mixed in with the mash. Even roast parsnips- they can be done without too much oil. A cottage pie would be a great meal for them as they could add no end of veg in there and she can still do it in the slow cooker if she really has too then just do some mash on the side
It baffles me, I am the same age as Rebecca and I pack veg into my meals for my 3 boys. I’m doing a bolognese tomorrow which I love doing because I can chuck so much veg in like courgette carrot mushrooms and my kids don’t even notice! Even if they do you can blend it all up With chopped toms etc. We had a roast today I put a lot of carrots broccoli and peas on their plates, they refused to eat anything expect their veg! Which is better than nothing 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.