Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyway need a swipe up from her to buy a pair of jeans 🙄
Desperate times for beggy when she’s linking any old shite she owns 😂. Shameless hussy standing there posing and acting like nothing’s wrong. You were caught out buying followers and likes too may I add! How can you have the nerve to show your face!? I’m cringing so hard for her she can’t own up to tit! She’ll be hoping to gain 100 genuine followers and then she will have the brass neck to put up a post saying how proud she is. Well that’ll be a load of balls because take away all the fake followers still in her list and she would be nowhere near 49.9k!

Reactions: 10
Tortilla fried pizza I can’t bleeping cope with her

Also one strawberry each. Nice Becs, nice

Reactions: 21
ONE STRAWBERRY😭 Today they’ve had a chocolate crepe, fried wrap, whatever that beige looking thing is. I don’t think one tiny strawberry really makes a difference when they’re being fed absolute shite daily. Should be ashamed of yourself beggy hun.

Reactions: 21
Its actually really yummy my kids love making them. Maybe mine are nice because i dont tag rebecca in them every time i make then?
To be honest if i was Rebecca I would make homemade pizza sauce with hidden veg, those boys look anemic. They need fruit and veg

Reactions: 18
Tortilla fried pizza 😫

its weird because jaime oliver made quesadillas in a igtv the day Rebecca invented them🤔 im gonna go nuts if people start copying her and she claims it to be her invention.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I just add here while we’re on food! That frigging cheesecake she made is from a bloggers/Instagrammers blog who I’ve been following for a while!!! She’s made it and then claiming it to be her own creation. Nothing with her is REAL!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Tortilla fried pizza 😂😂😂

She is either really, really thick or she is trolling us on the reg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Tortilla fried pizza 😂😂😂

She is either really, really thick or she is trolling us on the reg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I was going to message her and tell her they’re called quesadillas but she won’t know how to say it anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
By the way she distributed strawberries to her boys you’d think a pack of fruit would cost more than a gold bar .
2 sausage Steve and 1 Strawberry Alfie

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg is her phone case a picture of them all on the beach, with her in a bikini obvs! 🙈 she absolutely adores herself doesn’t she!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was going to message her and tell her they’re called quesadillas but she won’t know how to say it anyway 😂
Come on Beggy, don’t disappoint us with your pronunciation..you know you want to..
Kay-sa-diLLa.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something mustve happened for them to leave the old house.. it was lovely! Why anyone would swap that for the dingle dungeon hell hole is beyond me
In one of their old vlogs when she talks to Alfeh about moving he says ‘will the bad men not come anymore’ or something to that effect, and she reassured him no they won’t. VERY odd.

When you edit and airbrush your arm so much it merged into the wall behind you 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
In one of their old vlogs when she talks to Alfeh about moving he says ‘will the bad men not come anymore’ or something to that effect, and she reassured him no they won’t. VERY odd.

When you edit and airbrush your arm so much it merged into the wall behind you 😂
He means the provvy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bar the dining table in the hallway the old house was gorgeous :cry:
He means the provvy
For all the financed whips lol

Could Steve be the Tony Montana of the dales? 🤔 Someone on here mentioned ages ago that that Lauren's brother was a dealer and isn't that the other director in Steve's tooth whitening business 🤔

Would explain the quote from Alfie all the drives, the mysterious job that he's off doing and beggy dancing around the house high as a kite lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.