Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
49.9 now until she thinks everyone’s forgotten.
Bet she’s fuming her “OMG 50K” balloon are sat in the office deflating, never to see the light of day 😂😂😂
Well I for one won’t let her forget😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh little Woody 😍 he really is the cutest.
I actually feel so sorry for Alfie, he might be the favourite but she is doing him no favours at all. He seems so babyish.
Did she really put that much washing in the machine?
She needs to watch some YouTube videos on how to do press ups properly because the way she's doing them isn't doing anything, and I don't mean doing it on her knees.

Reactions: 7
Oh little Woody 😍 he really is the cutest.
I actually feel so sorry for Alfie, he might be the favourite but she is doing him no favours at all. He seems so babyish.
Did she really put that much washing in the machine?
She needs to watch some YouTube videos on how to do press ups properly because the way she's doing them isn't doing anything, and I don't mean doing it on her knees.
She does more than push ups on her knees 😜
Sorrryyyyyy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s the first time I’ve ever seen woody properly laugh and of course it’s Steve who’s playing with him and making him laugh while Rebecca films it. Join in, make him laugh, enjoy the moment you utter cock end. Not everything has to go online 🙄

Reactions: 14
That’s the first time I’ve ever seen woody properly laugh and of course it’s Steve who’s playing with him and making him laugh while Rebecca films it. Join in, make him laugh, enjoy the moment you utter cock end. Not everything has to go online 🙄
Came straight here to say the same. It’s like she can’t have any genuine interactions with her kids without filming it. And even then there’s no real sincerity with her. Her life is one big fake tit show

Reactions: 15
Don’t you remember on her moving vlog she cried I said it then she was crying because she was gutted she’d left such a nice house for that piece of tit!

Reactions: 11
Controversial BUT I think she’s SO naturally pretty and has a lovely curvy figure. She has so much potential. But she’s trying so hard to be something she isn’t. Rebecca (I would say if but we all know it’s WHEN you read this)

stop trying.
Embrace your shape & the fact you enjoy eating lots of tit, laugh about it for Christ sake. Stop churning out pointless content like the smoothie video or the absolutely pointless weekly meals. No one .. I repeat NO ONE cares about spam dinners and pasta. It’s too basic to give a second thought to for most.

Reactions: 19
This is what's wrong with her. Same as with her YT video, playing in the garden with Alfie whilst Woody napped, the swings were filmed, the death trap trampoline, was filmed, it's all staged and all has to be filmed. Imagine saying to your child, wait I cannot play on the trampoline with you yet, I need to set the camera up first. Now laugh and be extra happy, but the moment is gone and it's all fake and for show.

My best memories with my kids I have no documentation of because they are memories and happened in the moment, where you don't think to grab a camera or film it, you just enjoy it. They are the best moments, live your life a little Rebecca, not everything needs to be filmed or it never happened. You genuinely will regret it as you get older.

Reactions: 22
She'll wait for the dust to settle on the buying followers thing and make it a video/story later on once she thinks the scrutiny has stopped. She'll use the excuse that she hit 50k ages ago but wanted to make sure she was well over the number in case she celebrated and it dipped back below.

Reactions: 11
Does she limit comments on posts when she isn’t able to be online to delete them or does she just do it for all of them all of the time now? Makes her engagement look crapper than it is and makes her look like even more of an idiot to the sheep that follow her when they can’t even post on her pictures 🤷🏼‍♀️ With any luck she’ll lose more sheep the more she limits posts!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.