Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those mitts are from primark and are to take make up off, so that’s her make up all over it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Those mitts are from primark and are to take make up off, so that’s her make up all over it 🤢
I could see the orange stains all over it!! Why would you put that in the vlog?! Was she expecting another pat on the back cos she was washing her kids faces!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Here goesssss

1)Imagine setting up your camera to record your kids getting dressed 🙄
2)Those bleeping weights she uses drive me up the walllllllll 🤯
3)She said she had put the bedding in the wash then carried it downstairs 2 minutes later 🤔
4)And was she putting ALL that washing in 1 load?!
5)Why did she fry their lunch in butter?! Wtffff
6)I could not be arsed keep stopping, setting my camera up then continuing to act normal
on my walk 😅
7) lastly, her lips are god awful 🤯

That is all 😚😊🙃🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys there are still loads of fakes 😂 clearly wanted to keep herself at 50k. Tragic.
I said this yesterday, the deleting magically stopped at 50k and was clear she wasn't letting it drop below that. Someone else commented that she can command a higher fee once she hits 50k for #Ads, so assuming this to be the reason, not that she gets any #Ads anyway 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Here goesssss

1)Imagine setting up your camera to record your kids getting dressed 🙄
2)Those bleeping weights she uses drive me up the walllllllll 🤯
3)She said she had put the bedding in the wash then carried it downstairs 2 minutes later 🤔
4)And was she putting ALL that washing in 1 load?!
5)Why did she fry their lunch in butter?! Wtffff
6)I could not be arsed keep stopping, setting my camera up then continuing to act normal
on my walk 😅
7) lastly, her lips are god awful 🤯

That is all 😚😊🙃🙃
number 6 😂 I thought that when she walked down the stairs with her washing, and then the camera angle changed for her to walk down to the machine 😂 imagine how fake and awkward it must feel doing that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve never seen anything as tragic as buying followers to get that over 50 she desperately craves then losing them all to the SPAM bin 24hrs later 😆 and there’s still lots of Irina’s and Karina’s still to report 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The more she blocks people for asking about the fake followers, the more guilty she looks. If it was me and I hadn’t done anything wrong, I’d just address it. Also ANOTHER cookie dough, they eat something like that every single night. It’s not just one little chocolate bar or a packet of crisps, it’s a huge bowl of slop. I’ve said before many times that I am a similar body shape to her but I’m desperately trying to lose weight and I’ve taken lockdown as an opportunity to do that. I’ve either run 5k or walked 10k with my dogs every day, done the Courtney Black workouts and eaten well, for my mental health too! No wonder she’s moody and piling the pounds on she’s just acting like an utter slob

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you report them then insta will just delete them and nothing will happen to her account, it more like helping her out by getting them deleted for her
I’ve never seen anything as tragic as buying followers to get that over 50 she desperately craves then losing them all to the SPAM bin 24hrs later 😆 and there’s still lots of Irina’s and Karina’s still to report 😂

Reactions: 4
The more she blocks people for asking about the fake followers, the more guilty she looks. If it was me and I hadn’t done anything wrong, I’d just address it. Also ANOTHER cookie dough, they eat something like that every single night. It’s not just one little chocolate bar or a packet of crisps, it’s a huge bowl of slop. I’ve said before many times that I am a similar body shape to her but I’m desperately trying to lose weight and I’ve taken lockdown as an opportunity to do that. I’ve either run 5k or walked 10k with my dogs every day, done the Courtney Black workouts and eaten well, for my mental health too! No wonder she’s moody and piling the pounds on she’s just acting like an utter slob
I love Courtney's sessions, I either do one of them or one of my own, today is leg day! When the husband has a break working from home to take the baby. Not using piddly little things Beggy throws around. calling a workout.

Just about get into last nights video, no one and I mean no one should ever react that way to having their bedding washed! That is not a normal reaction at all. Why she kept that in I have no idea. She honestly doesn't have a clue.

Edit to add, did anyone else notice Alfie when starting to brush their teeth turn to the camera and shake his bum, Rebecca please for the love of god stop what you do on camera, kids pick up so much from learned behaviour.

Reactions: 19
I love Courtney's sessions, I either do one of them or one of my own, today is leg day! When the husband has a break working from home to take the baby. Not using piddly little things Beggy throws around. calling a workout.

Just about get into last nights video, no one and I mean no one should ever react that way to having their bedding washed! That is not a normal reaction at all. Why she kept that in I have no idea. She honestly doesn't have a clue.

Edit to add, did anyone else notice Alfie when starting to brush their teeth turn to the camera and shake his bum, Rebecca please for the love of god stop what you do on camera, kids pick up so much from learned behaviour.
I’m struggling to walk down stairs or sit on the toilet so I think I’ll stick leg day today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't mention SPAM 😂😷 turns my stomach!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
49.9 now until she thinks everyone’s forgotten.
Bet she’s fuming her “OMG 50K” balloon are sat in the office deflating, never to see the light of day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm not agreeing with her or making excuses for her but what could she possibly say to address all the bought and paid for Russian bits without looking like an even more massive c*nt to her sheep lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.