Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wanted 50k because it’s a milestone for ads, you can charge a higher fee. She doesn’t care about the real followers. She cares about what the brands see.
Hope to god these companies check someone’s engagement and whether or not someone has bought followers. She must be desperate for money because she’s hardly done any ads at all this year. Any ads she does are shite anyway, I definitely wouldn’t pay her to advertise my product.

Reactions: 14
That's it Begs, you down your wine to try and make yourself feel better. I'm hoping she has one too many and makes a show of herself like she usually does when Steve is out on a Friday night 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also did anyone notice how shocked Alfie was at his bed sheets being washed? He couldn't believe it just shows its not been done in forever 🤢 also woukd that not be the perfect time to put the mattresses in the garden stood up to air for a couple of hours?

Reactions: 27
I think he says mum what’s happened to my bed. But I’m not 100% sure. After that it sounds like he says wow when she says she’s washing the sheets.
Thank you I couldn't make it out I really did feel sorry for the kids having a mother like her.

Reactions: 8
"What's happened to my bed!"
"Mummy's taken the sheets off cos I'm going to wash them"
"WHAT?"

I don't know about anyone else's kids but mine wouldn't bat an eye lid because I do it every week? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I took one for the team, and followed Rebeccas chicken curry from a jar in the slow cooker... there is absolutely no flavour at all! Would not recommend 🤦🏼‍♀️
6398F55C-7846-4CFE-AB61-F0351C4D3A75.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That was genuinely the first time those two boys have seen their beds stripped 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I just messaged her and she blocked me in under 2 mins
She must quite literally be sat there refreshing the app, Steve putting boys to bed as usual, her with glass of wine in hand and she's set for the night with her block and delete finger going.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Steve and his comment showing he just doesn’t give a tit about what’s going on in the world today....and I don’t mean Coronavirus because we know they both don’t give a duck about that crap 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s been driven outside all day to escape the constant crying and ranting from his seriously unhinged fiancée as her shameless purchase of followers has been exposed 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Steve lad get out while you can and take those poor kids with you before they crack their heads open on the trampoline or fall of the bloody table. Alternatively have a word with her and show her that all this could be so different if she just took a step back from her life and saw what she’s got in front of her....a life a lot of people would cherish 🙏🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Why the hell does this dumb witch have ROCKS around her kids trampoline! OMG if one of those kids falls off they could hit their head and die!!! Im
Speechless.
Normally a lurker but I had to say something about this!

Reactions: 17
"What's happened to my bed!"
"Mummy's taken the sheets off cos I'm going to wash them"
"WHAT?"

I don't know about anyone else's kids but mine wouldn't bat an eye lid because I do it every week? 😂
I ask my boys to strip their beds and even my 4 year old will do it without question and will bring it all to the washing machine!!

Reactions: 11
Steve and his comment showing he just doesn’t give a tit about what’s going on in the world today....and I don’t mean Coronavirus because we know they both don’t give a duck about that crap 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s been driven outside all day to escape the constant crying and ranting from his seriously unhinged fiancée as her shameless purchase of followers has been exposed 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Steve lad get out while you can and take those poor kids with you before they crack their heads open on the trampoline or fall of the bloody table. Alternatively have a word with her and show her that all this could be so different if she just took a step back from her life and saw what she’s got in front of her....a life a lot of people would cherish 🙏🏼
I was just coming to mention that. Steve's only obsession and interest is his bloody car. I think he knows she's unstable but he's stuck with the gold digging hag until the boys are at least 18,so he ignores her attention seeking, slutty behaviour because he doesn't give a toss about her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.