Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's very different to woodie. Woodie moves as a child his age should and is quite typical of a child his age, although again his speech is behind. Someone mentioned on here before that Alfie has some of the characteristics of a child with fetal alcohol syndrome - she never would have done that would she?
If she didn't find out for a bit i would say she did and perhaps stuff even worse!

Reactions: 5
What I ate in a day = a load of crap

Evening routine = leave boys in their room from 6pm with iPads while you and your beaver face boyfriend eat crap while drinking cheap crap

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
It amuses me how she once said in her Aldi shopping haul that woody liked veg but she didn’t cook it or buy it because no one else ate veg. I mean i have no words as to why woody has to suffer because they don’t like veg . What kind of mother does that ???

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
There’s nothing wrong with Alfie, there might just be something different. He’s a lovely little boy but he need a bit of 1-1 interaction. Find out what he’s into, encourage him, support him. Parent him.

Reactions: 6
Why does she keep filming the same crap over & over?

As for the trampoline accident waiting to happen! Im sure an A&E doctor put out a warning about children & their injuries via trampolines. Especially as more using them in the lockdown. Does she care? Of course not! I hope the boys don’t get injured.

AF links are these so she gets money from you using them by swiping up?

What is going on with her cheeks? Something about them.

I had extra support with speech when l was younger. Im not ashamed of it. Also had extra support with schoolwork. My children needed help with speech & sounds. Did them no harm.

Why would you not let your child get support & help should he need it? He must be affected & know he isn’t as good as his friends say at reading. Wonder if he says “so & so is in this reading group & why am l not?“ What does she say? Im not saying their is something wrong with him in a bad nasty way! Just he needs some 1to1 extra support.

Reactions: 9
There’s nothing wrong with Alfie, there might just be something different. He’s a lovely little boy but he need a bit of 1-1 interaction. Find out what he’s into, encourage him, support him. Parent him.
Hopefully you're right x

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep filming the same crap over & over?

As for the trampoline accident waiting to happen! Im sure an A&E doctor put out a warning about children & their injuries via trampolines. Especially as more using them in the lockdown. Does she care? Of course not! I hope the boys don’t get injured.

AF links are these so she gets money from you using them by swiping up?

What is going on with her cheeks? Something about them.

I had extra support with speech when l was younger. Im not ashamed of it. Also had extra support with schoolwork. My children needed help with speech & sounds. Did them no harm.

Why would you not let your child get support & help should he need it? He must be affected & know he isn’t as good as his friends say at reading. Wonder if he says “so & so is in this reading group & why am l not?“ What does she say? Im not saying their is something wrong with him in a bad nasty way! Just he needs some 1to1 extra support.
With regards to her cheeks, it’s the weight gain I think. She looks like a hamster storing food, probably cookies for her to eat later.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I work with a girl in her 20s who now is registered disabled because of a trampoline accident when she was little.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Someone please message her about the trampoline. Can’t wait to see how quick she blocks

Reactions: 6
We had a trampoline without a net but to make it safe we dug a huge hole the exact size of the trampoline and sunk it into the ground so the kids couldn’t fall off it. It looked much better in the garden too as nets are a bit of an eyesore, the grass underneath the trampoline always dies and rubbish gets kicked underneath but is still visible. It took a lot of work to do but Grubby and Steve are home all day so no reason why they couldn’t do it together over a couple of weeks. Once the kids are grown up and no longer use it the hole can either be filled in or lined and made into a wildlife pond. But having it against a stone wall 😱😱😱

Reactions: 21
We had a trampoline without a net but to make it safe we dug a huge hole the exact size of the trampoline and sunk it into the ground so the kids couldn’t fall off it. It looked much better in the garden too as nets are a bit of an eyesore, the grass underneath the trampoline always dies and rubbish gets kicked underneath but is still visible. It took a lot of work to do but Grubby and Steve are home all day so no reason why they couldn’t do it together over a couple of weeks. Once the kids are grown up and no longer use it the hole can either be filled in or lined and made into a wildlife pond. But having it against a stone wall 😱😱😱
Err this is an awesome idea!

Reactions: 4
It doesnt benefit them so not a chance would they do that🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I have to laugh that no matter how many times she makes that spam slop, nobody has tried to recreate it. Do better HMP Dingle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That video she's posted wearing the kids hats, WHY does she stick her tongue out so much when she says "nothing" it really pisses me off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's had to pull those shorts so high up because I don't think they'd fit her thighs if they sat where they're meant to. They'd rip.

Reactions: 5
You can even buy ground based trampolines for outside, they're more expensive so not something that Rebecca would be interested in buying.

I swear they got this trampoline for Alfie's birthday last year, and it had netting then? It probably got destroyed or they took it down over winter and can't be bothered to put it back on. Accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.