Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe how she handled that story about her 😳 how embarrassing 😂

Reactions: 18
I’ve sent a message- just had to say please educate yourself about the dangers and just have a read about it. I actually told her to have a look at a mini egg and feel how bloody hard they are lol

Also I noticed Lucy Jessica carter posted a fairly innocent story about a packet of mini eggs having gone before 9.30am- has anyone messaged her about them? Because although rebecca is wrong in using them and advertising them Lucy does have a 3 year old and shouldn’t really be giving them to him?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Easter- the one day you can allow chocolate for breakfast guilt free.

But instead beggy cooks a proper breakfast and allows chocolate for the other 364 days in the year 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Please make sure children under 4 aren't given mini eggs they're a known choking hazard -

Every Parent :
Thank you so much, I'll put a warning on any recipe where I've used them, so kind of you to remind me it could save a child's life.

Rebecca Lamb :
Why are you attacking my name ?
Its up to the parents to decide if they want their child to die from coping me !
Im right always, your wrong always,
Steve, Steve someone's coming for me again etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Rebecca, I think I speak for the rest of the world when I say this. You are not cut out to be an influencer. Please get your job back at Asda.

Reactions: 37
We’re a few pages away yet but here’s a thread suggestion :

Don’t bring negativity to my name, I always dress like I’m on the game

• Haha
Reactions: 57
That’s it this woman is actually vile. Time and time again she crosses the line. Why would she not hold her hands up and say “omg I genuinely didn’t know they were a joking hazard, let me fix this” instead she states it’s her choice what she feeds her kids. I am genuinely gobsmacked. Aimee was simply trying to inform her as I’m sure most of us thought the same thing. Imagine being that much of a cock you would continue to allow your kids to eat a known choking hazard just to prove a point. She is a joke. Really angered me today.
The thing is even if it’s the parents choice, it’s only a choice if you have all the facts surely?
So if she knows they are choking hazard (doubt it) she should still point it out in a disclaimer.

Reactions: 11
The thing is even if it’s the parents choice, it’s only a choice if you have all the facts surely?
So if she knows they are choking hazard (doubt it) she should still point it out in a disclaimer.
Her immaturity is staggering, the way she has reacted to this is pathetic.

People make mistakes and gain knowledge as they go through life. To simply say, thank you for letting me know, I didn’t realise, I will put it on my stories would be perfectly acceptable.

She seems to think she knows everything, that’s the sign of her pathetic immaturity.

Reactions: 23
Feeds her two year old mini eggs and pours salt in all the floor she feeds him. Leaves him to teeter around at the top of their steep staircase with a stone floor at the bottom. Allows him to stand on chairs to eat and leaves him alone with two large dogs on a regular basis. Takes any well meaning advice as criticism designed to ‘discredit her amazing brand’ and yet she is still endorsed by Channel Mum, what does that say about them !
They endorse Fopperbollox too and she is an even bigger tit show

Reactions: 4
Just to add Rebecca, if you are reading here ...... from a nurse who has seen the damage choking can cause, sausages cut into round discs and grapes whole or halved the incorrect way are extremely dangerous too xx

Reactions: 21
I wish more people would call her out. Maybe she’ll realise what an utter dick she is

Reactions: 17
She’s still reposting followers posts with their small children and mini eggs. She is a complete and utter moron 🥺😕

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She could have so easily turned this into a thing. Like she could have said I’ve had a message to remind me (she doesn’t even have to say that she didn’t know) that mini eggs are a choking hazard. Then put a reminder up of other choking hazards as well.
You know use her following for good 🙄

Aimee has a new follower in me 👏🏻
Same 😉

Reactions: 15
I messaged Aimee and got a response. She seems a lovely woman. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with looking out for young children and sharing knowledge/facts. Rebecca is just a massive bleeping cock end. The people who tag her are the type of people who will do anything to be noticed even if that means their children’s safety is at risk.

Reactions: 24
I am a long time lurker on here. One thing 'mini-egg gate' has highlighted to me is that she is more concerned with her online 'reputation' than the obvious risks associated with giving her 2 year old a hard shelled egg shaped chocolate! It is absolutely shocking that she has reacted with such hostility towards someone that is offering some really important education around the possible choking hazards of mini eggs. Respond with a bit of dignity, you're a mother. Parenting isn't a game that you set up and play out for 40k strangers on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.