Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big bad Bev & her Dad both must have gotten sick of her and carted her off to her Aunties! 🤪 Might explain the strained relationship and why she barely ever sees her own parents!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We have upgraded from tits hanging out to no bra at all. She can't be serious with her super cute videoh on Instagram. What in the actual hell? Dresses too short, arse hanging out, tits flapping about, one sleeve down, one sleep up, dirty shoes. Was she drinking prior to this?

The new Tik Tok 🤦🏽‍♀️
"your videos make me lose my lunch" sung to the same tune. Get to duck already.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Big bad Bev & her Dad both must have gotten sick of her and carted her off to her Aunties! 🤪 Might explain the strained relationship and why she barely ever sees her own parents!
New thread suggestion Rebecca Lamb #34 The Fresh Prince of Keighley :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Never seen such ugly clothes, turn it in will yer 🥴 get better stuff off new look sale rale 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Urgh Steve drinks Fosters! Chavtastic 😂
Once a chav always a chav

She would 10000% document it cos she’s so narcissistic. She reposts 58383 bleeping cookie doughs a day, she would absolutely film it. Even more bizarre she isn’t doing it when her dad and step mum are NHS workers 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 another lie
There's no way on this earth that she wouldnt record them clapping and post it. But more than likely it's her treating her sheep like idiots telling them what they want to hear, when she and rat boy have no intention of putting the alcohol down and getting off their arses

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Once a chav always a chav

There's no way on this earth that she wouldnt record them clapping and post it. But more than likely it's her treating her sheep like idiots telling them what they want to hear, when she and rat boy have no intention of putting the alcohol down and getting off their arses
Rat boy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought the longer skirt and black top outfit was the only one that fitted her and also suited her, but when she came up to the camera the black top was filthy! I can’t believe this is her job!

Reactions: 17
Think we all agree that she is neither ugly or fat...but her personality makes her hideous! Her smugness is disgusting and she has no reason whatsoever to even be smug. Her lies make her look stupid. Her selfishness make her seem like a tit mum. Her lack of originality is just boring now. Not sure how much longer her "influencer job" 🤢 is gonna last.
I actually don’t think she’s that pretty. Wouldn’t say ugly but incredibly boring looking and she’s definitely chunky now.

Reactions: 16
She should be embarrassed of herself, I follow a few fashion accounts.. like ‘aliceoliviac’ ‘rubyholley’ .. I know they are different to the content Rebecca puts out, but they are so professional with their photos and looks.. she just looks ridiculous trying to be fashionable in those outfits when she really isn’t.🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She can’t even stick to a lane. One minute it’s ‘oh I get up and work out cos it makes me feel better’ etc etc, no evidence of that lately and then chucking wine down her neck every night. She does well to make 1 bottle she bought from aldi last week last so long as well 🤔.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She should be embarrassed of herself, I follow a few fashion accounts.. like ‘aliceoliviac’ ‘rubyholley’ .. I know they are different to the content Rebecca puts out, but they are so professional with their photos and looks.. she just looks ridiculous trying to be fashionable in those outfits when she really isn’t.🤦🏻‍♀️
Yesss aliceolivia is gorgeous, she could wear a bin bag and still look amazing. Puts Begga to shame thats for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did a igtv last night too of outfits for spring/summer and the comparison is just too embarrassing on Rebeccas part😂😂
Yeah I saw that!! She looks so classy!! Begga looks like a chavvy mess 😂 those converse didn’t even go with half those outfits, the black top was dirty, she put so little effort into it!

Reactions: 9
That IGTV is actually tragic and painful to watch😭 I would love to hear what the other influencers think of her😅🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.