Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmmm previous director was Luke Craven who resigned when Steve took over, isn’t beggy’s only friend called Lauren Craven? All seems a bit dodgy if you ask me!
yep!!! Also anyone remember not too long ago, Rebecca actually slipped up and said Steve was ‘out at work’?!

Reactions: 19
She is the same as that daft cow Fopperbollox they can’t stand anything negative posted it all about arse kissing sheep I would take great pleasure in seeing these two disappear for good
Fopperbollox 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's bizzare, they need a full new kitchen, 2 new bathrooms, new windows, new sofa, proper beds for the children. She's begging for engagement to keep her failing online 'business' going and dispite all this he's bought himself an expensive new car? (and they don't even need two cars because she never leaves the dungeon). I cant get my head round it. His actions are not of a husband and father putting his family and home first, that's for sure...
She’s waiting for a new sofa, new bathroom and new kitchen to be gifted to her 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s waiting for a new sofa, new bathroom and new kitchen to be gifted to her 😡
Imagine her being gifted a new kitchen 😂...

"Happeh Friday everywon, I got gifted a new kitchun last month but a forgot to do a tour so I'll show yuw now. These are ma new super lovely units and this is ma new worktop..... Mind all the washing up, I drank too much malibuh last night and couldn't be bovered to load the dishwasher. I've got a new little uvon and hob here but a only know how to use a slow cookah so I probably won't use these because I only use the slow cookah because I really like the slow cookah and make all my best dinnahs in ma slow cookah"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"I'm going to stay in my gym gear after a workout all day, because I Want to go for a run later on today" you absolute skank 🤮 get a 2 minute shower. Literally all it takes to get herself washed and then put fresh gym gear on this afternoon. I can smell her through the laptop 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can I just say... she has half a sofa in her front room 😭 it makes me die every time I think of it. Every time I see new cars or her smugness, I just think ‘yeah but you CUT your sofa in half and have left it like that for over a year’. Can’t even

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Can I just say... she has half a sofa in her front room 😭 it makes me die every time I think of it. Every time I see new cars or her smugness, I just think ‘yeah but you CUT your sofa in half and have left it like that for over a year’. Can’t even
This 🙌🏻 😄 half a sofa and the boys no bed mattresses, that’s all I think off when I see her splashing the cash on crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She probably cut the half Steaver had shagged all his previous conquests on off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He owns property he rents out and bizarrely a company selling teeth whitening products...great investment, maybe we'll all sit at home with teeth whitening kits to have an amazing smile for when we finally see people.
With his horrible teeth he is hardly a good advertisement for them is he

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s the obsession over their teeth?😳 Honestly I don’t think their teeth are that bad at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she keep going on about getting out of lock down for a drink? She only ever leaves the house to go to aldi, she has one glass of fruit wine and she’s pissed as a fart, simmer down hen. Reminds me of being like 13 and sneaking a scoof of blue wkd and then pretending you were steaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This 🙌🏻 😄 half a sofa and the boys no bed mattresses, that’s all I think off when I see her splashing the cash on crap!
Has anything ever been said anything about this on his insta car posts?
Would be interesting to hear the reply...he is equally responsible for them after all.

Reactions: 3
Would be interesting to hear the reply...he is equally responsible for them after all.
Begga will block you from his account before he gets a chance to read it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t know, I don’t follow him and his car posts don’t interest me..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.