Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't you lay on the sofa?.. Ya know, so you can still watch your small kids?? 🤯🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Dying that she’s prancing round in her swimming cozzie begging for a holiday when she’s left 2 kids downstairs with 2 dogs. Right mum. Imagine if woody climbed on the table (as he does often) and fell on the concrete floor 😫

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Left your kids alone downstairs with stone floors and two dogs so you can piss about on tiktok... 🤷🤦🏼‍♀️ Priorities 👍

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Actually can’t believe how low this woman has got! Begging for holidays with jet2 again after they liked the post on ukbloggers slagging you 🤦‍♀️😂
She doesn’t have time to wash her hair for 2 weeks but has time to prance around in a swimming costume to be ‘funny’ calm down hun

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg she’s a bleeping disgrace! Leaving your kids alone while you go upstairs to shake your fat arse about for attention 😡 hate to break it to you hun but you ain’t off anywhere it’s about time you accepted that and worried more about looking after your kids than behaving like a teenage skank

Reactions: 25
Actually can’t believe how low this woman has got! Begging for holidays with jet2 again after they liked the post on ukbloggers slagging you 🤦‍♀️😂
She doesn’t have time to wash her hair for 2 weeks but has time to prance around in a swimming costume to be ‘funny’ calm down hun
She also can’t spell check her tit AGAIN ‘when all this over’ makes sense bex well sone

Reactions: 6
What a bleeping state!!!! As if she tagged that jet2 😂 she’s so bleeping desperate
0E646B19-C3B9-4E83-876C-E42B2EA76DDE.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh god. Tagging jet2 in that tiktok. She really has no shame does she! I physically cringed watching it 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And I don’t know what holes Steve’s filling but I’m pretty sure it ain’t potholes 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 46
And I don’t know what holes Steve’s filling but I’m pretty sure it ain’t potholes 🧐
To be honest I think he just wanders the fields talking to sheep. They’re probably better company than our beggars!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cringing for her in that tik tok. Another excuse to show off her photoshopped size 10 body 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Such a knob! Why lie about having stomachache. She will be telling us she’s on her period again soon 🙄
Probably!! She doesn’t look very unwell prancing around like a pudgy banana

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She thinks she's so funny. "Ooh look at me aren't I so kookeh and fun eh".

No, you're not.

You're a 26 year old grown woman who's leaving her young children unsupervised with dogs and concrete floors while you do this infantile tit upstairs.

It's so forced.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
“I’ve officially lost it...”
“I’m just so quirky and fun”
“I’m so relatable”
bleeping banana bread”

REBECCA.... adding blueberries to a cake doesn’t make it healthy,
This applies to Weetabix as well. It’s not “Weetabix cake”
It’s a bleeping cake with some bleeping processed oats added in

THATS NOT A BREAKFAST YOU MASSIVE TWONK!!

And just because

0744F1CE-135D-408C-A61D-CBFD00F26B41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is ‘Steve’s fixing the potholes AGAIN’ code for something....the lads permanently outside fixing potholes! And I’m crying at the level of desperation now, oh Becky, you think it’s just ‘trolls’ on here laughing at you, bless your little heart 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Danger nap? Wonder what time she’ll pour herself a wine in front of the telly tonight then 🤔 if my little one slept now it would be gone 11 by the time I’d have managed getting him to sleep

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.