Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another cringe I love myself selfie digusied as a stay positive post. duck away off. She’s really showing her true colours lately I’m sure even some of her flock have begun to notice what a fake self centred twit she is

and she legit looks about 40 in that pic

Reactions: 24
Well done twit face, nobody gives a tit if you have roots or if your hair has grown.
There are far more important things going on in the world right now and that’s what she chooses to insta story about! bleeping unbelievable.
How’s your dad and step mum doing/coping twit face? Only mention them when you want a pity party. 🤬

Reactions: 19
With how damaged her hair is she shouldn’t be calling it especially just to sit in the house all day for her will drop out

Reactions: 10
Why is she using heat on her hair to stay at home. 😩😩😩
Put some nourishing product in it and slick it into a low bun fgs.

Reactions: 20
She needs to be worried about more than just her roots, she needs at least 6 inches chopped off her hair is a dry frazzled mess!

Reactions: 16
Just butting in to say, an aga is my dreamm! I would also love the fact it heated my house 🤣
And, my hair is awful at the moment. It’s damaged and falling out like no tomorrow so guess what... I’m washing it, using olaplex, leaving it to dry and not doing anything with it! I ain’t going anywhere so what’s the point in damaging it more! It’s the only plus I’m seeing from being in isolation 😂

Reactions: 15
Oh my she’s an absolute train wreck lately. Whaaaaaat is she doing with her passive aggressive “support my Ads” drivvle. Rebecca no one gives a tit. YOU don’t even give a tit that’s why there’s no effort being put in. Time you give it up. Go get a part time job somewhere and start saving some face and start providing for your boys while they are still small 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I stopped myself sending her a message last night I was so angry with her. How dare she 😠😤

Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ this witch can't dance like she thinks she can😂she's absolutely hilarious, not for the reasons she longs for tho. What a spanner!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And now we know why she's wearing a body suit that shows her tits off, Tik Tok, so she can get people 'drooling' over her. Steve, sort her out mate. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the serious duck is she doing ????? Can she literally just get the duck off the internet😡 so the ONLY reason she curled her hair, slapped on a push up bra underneath a see through top was to do tictocks???😡 oh, and actually to increase engagement after her AD FLOPPED yesterday😂👏🏼
It’s actually so laughable she thinks people are jealous of her lifestyle.... yes I would really LOVE to be practically chained up in a dungeon all day, with 2 kids, all I have is my phone for company as my ‘beaver to be’ fucks off digging up god knows what all day, and the only heat source in the whole Dingle shack is the heat coming off my slow cooker whilst it cremates a weetabix cake inside🤢🤢

honestly she actually is the worst influencer out there? The way she acted like a child over this ‘coronavirus crap’ as she put it? Being passive aggressive because no one likes her ADs - newsflash for you Rebecca, your ads are tit!! No one could give a rats arse about your crappy magazine subscription in our current situation!! I don’t care if your ‘trying to make a living’ - what, exploiting people’s pockets by using shady AFF links ?? Making videos on products we never see you use again? Contradicting previous partnerships? I could go on🤔 soz for the rant guys, lockdown is getting to me in more ways than I could Have imagined, and seeing this stupid girl everyday with her ‘positivetehhh’ is pissing me right off. She doesn’t have a clue does she??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So she’s stuck the boys in front of the Tv so she can do herself up and make tiktoks...... Who let this dick have children 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Am I meant to be seeing her bra through her top? Not very classy!

Also this begging for likes on your ad, support me bullshit! If it’s ok I’d like to share my thought process regarding this... I signed up to insta so I could follow celebs/people I really like but even the A list celebs have had to be unfollowed! I don’t follow people for bleeping ad’s! I want to know what there upto, what new hacks have you got to show me? Im not going to support someone who says let’s save the trees and then cuts them bleeping down for some free firewood!
Also we know they have no brain cells as it is but WHY are these influencers still trying to flog tit! unless it’s a voucher code for Tesco’s I ain’t bloody bothered!

Gosh do you remember the other week she thought she could sing 😫🤣
Oh don’t 🙈 next tik toc will be that one where your partners shocked you can sing 😳🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry just wanted to add this....

If your worried about your AD income (which I’m presuming you are as this isn’t the first time your begging for likes) then why did you spend £1000+ on a bleeping dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry just wanted to add this....

If your worried about your AD income (which I’m presuming you are as this isn’t the first time your begging for likes) then why did you spend £1000+ on a bleeping dog!
Content... Same as a wedding and having a baby would bring her so much content... Not that she's given us any wedding content... Seems more bothered about her hen do then the actual wedding ...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.