Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly think it's just a waiting game.
It’s the start of the end. Channel mum handle her brand emails at the moment (no idea why she always says she has to send emails it’s bs) so as soon as she’s dropped and has to do it herself she will get NO work because she’s so inarticulate and unintelligent that brands will run a mile.

Beggy when you’re reading this, you ok hun?? Like ARE YOU OK HUN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone that's made a complaint.

Think we should respect mummy2under2 for giving us an insight & the channel mummers too & not push to reveal them. They’ve helped massively and at the end of the day could impact their job so let’s be content in getting what we have.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Im sorry right but why is she feeding her children SPAM????????????
Why can’t she cook them a proper, nutritious meal with a normal piece of meat?

- spaghetti Bolognese
- chilli con carne
-lasagne
-beef stew
- chicken with potatoes and veg
-chicken pie with veg

etc etc etc

why, out of everything available, would you choose spam??? It’s DISGUSTING. She’s so lazy is revolting.
FULL of salt. Bad for Aflie but terrible for a 2 year old.

Reactions: 8
Okkkkk folkssss stealth account all set up 😂😩

I have a poll for you all.... If you were beggy at this moment in time would you

A) Jump before you were pushed and leave channel mum
Or
B) Eek every last penny you could out of it before fading into obscurity

😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s coming guys 🤣 the wines out and she’s acting like a right twit... CUE THE ENTERTAINMENT

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okkkkk folkssss stealth account all set up 😂😩

I have a poll for you all.... If you were beggy at this moment in time would you

A) Jump before you were pushed and leave channel mum
Or
B) Eek every last penny you could out of it before fading into obscurity

😂😂😂😂
Jump before I’m pushed. I predict they’ll dip to meldrums management anyway as they arselick them a lot

Reactions: 5
I'd be gutted if I thought I might lose my job. Like, pit in the stomach heart broken. Absolutely shitting it.

And then I remember all the shady advertising and dangerous advice and general dickishness of Rebecca 'mum to two ✌ boys' Lamb and think that she must have known her days were numbered.

Reactions: 14
Jump before I’m pushed. I predict they’ll dip to meldrums management anyway as they arselick them a lot
I don't think she's intelligent enough for that now I think of it actually.... She's too consumed with herself and how great she is to consider the possibility of someone who she deffo can't accuse of being jealous of her in any way shape or form - such as that siobhan from channel mum - could just think she's as rubbish as we do, and get rid of her 😂

Reactions: 5
McDonald's breakfast
Grab bag of crisps
Spam cheese pile o' tit
Wine
Multiple Twirls
Plus all the other crap she's shoved in her gob and failed to show

EVERYTHING IN MODERATION, LADIES!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She looks bleeping deranged in that wine story. Steve is defo out and she’s trying not to give a duck when really she’s shitting it because her sad, cocky little life is about to come crashing down. These poor boys. She shouldn’t have been so selfish and exposed them to the internet for money

Reactions: 15
I'd be gutted if I thought I might lose my job. Like, pit in the stomach heart broken. Absolutely shitting it.

And then I remember all the shady advertising and dangerous advice and general dickishness of Rebecca 'mum to two ✌ boys' Lamb and think that she must have known her days were numbered.
The thing is she could have done so well. We all know CM only keep you on if you find a niche or keep churning out babies. She instead once she was handed a decent contract got all school girl, bully cocky again, she thought she was funny and quirky taking a pop back at ‘trolls’ when all it did was make her look nasty. Giving her big,bold, bolshy opinion on matters she has no idea about, too ignorant to take feedback so just blocks anyone who disagrees. She forgets her audience made her & feels like she never has to be accountable to them, her ego is too big to ever apologise for her mistakes.

And that my dear beggy is how you sewed your own downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think the thing with Beckeh is although she can say she has the followers and cross platforms approximately 150K does look good. However, as we have said many a time, perverts attracted to the 'bodeh positiviteh' pictures are not the ones who leave comments on Little Dish products.
There is always someone else with a fresher approach ready to take the ads and followers, especially in this mummy flogger market. If we can all see it...Channel Mum sure can!

Reactions: 16
Pushed their mattresses together, not beds, mattresses 🤦🏻‍♀️ I still can’t believe they sleep on the floor

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.