Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will when she reads here. It’s the perfect excuse to cry troll when people here are planning on calling her out

Reactions: 9
I’m honestly shocked she weighs as little as she does with her shocking diet and the fact she doesn’t go out anywhere

Reactions: 11
You trolls... do you not know that it's all about "moderation"
1 small orange yesterday = double your recommended calorie intake the next day.
Hahahahha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So does she not show her face because she’s realleh realleh buseh? Or is it the mark on her face aka ring worm got bigger? 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂 she’s proper on one anger + wine = major meltdown hopefully on the live

Reactions: 21
That looks appetising Begs. Proper wife material that is. I actually feel sorry for Steve 😂🤣😳
If his dick didn't rule his head, he wouldn't be with that dullard. The day she got pregnant was the day she secured a lifestyle she wouldn't other wise of had. Mind you now she's buried away in the dungeon with a face like a slapped arse, most days.

• Haha
We called it.. she’s getting pissed for her live
Oh god she's a brave drunk, that won't end well. I wonder if she's been approached by channel mum about her corona virus comment and that's why she's behaving like a little witch instead of an adult and just apologising.

Reactions: 14
Someone should screen record it because I know it’ll be a tit show and she’ll delete it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.