Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the words of Gordon Ramsey, that chicken was so undercooked even a skilled vet could have saved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I mean, there may come day when I want to fry my hair, and then yes, I'll be glad to watch one of her hair tutorials.

The chicken chow mein is not chicken chow mein, I don't care what she says. That chicken actually gave me the creeps, it was like creeping out from under the stringy noodles.

Lastly, I can't anymore with the Tap to Clean, Tap to Tidy, how about we tap and you duck right off? Just an idea. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I thought the video of her playing with her hair was the before part of her hair tutorial 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Personally I already thought we’d all been watching a tutorial on how to duck your hair up to the point of no return, throughout her 2019?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
5.56am go get it
6.09 to do list and shopping list

quickest workout I’ve ever seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That 13 minute exercise she does every morning (once a month) will make all the difference come the wedding becks, keep up the good work hun. Sure you’ll have a pack of cookies and a doughnut or something later as a wee treat for all the hard work, you deserve it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She could have actually been organised if she did those lists the night before. What’s organised about making a shopping and to do list on the day it needs to be done. Might as well just do it.

Reactions: 10
5.56am go get it
6.09 to do list and shopping list

quickest workout I’ve ever seen 😂
Do to list actually because our becks is so professional!

and I can’t stand all the snow snaps, we get it, it’s snowing just like it is around most of the country. The way she goes on it’s like the dales is a separate country!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ain't gonna be doing the food shop with that snow today is she if they took alfie out of school the other week for a cm of snow claiming they would get stuck!

Reactions: 14
Makes shopping list and ‘do to’ list 😂😂😂 wtf is a do to list! Grammar school becks, we went to a bleeping grammar school! 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m tit too but I didn’t sell my soul to the devil!

2 mins later... can’t go do her food shop

Shes admitting to not having stocked up on anything, there has been weather reports all last week you was due snow you stupid cow! It’s not just your stomach it’s your poor kids! Even a few frozen pizzas and a bag of nuggets for emergencies like this would be handy right now!

It’s honestly rank how the dogs lay on the kids beds
They probably think their dog bed seeing as though they’re on the floor like dog beds!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks like she’s about to cry. The weather has taken away from her the one thing she looks forward to every week, the one thing that makes her get up every morning, the food shop.

If only we had such a way to forecast the weather 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There's a thing called a weather forecast Rebegga if you watch it everyday it tells you what is gonna happen so you can plan ahead for snow days! Oh well enjoy your tin tomatoes 😋

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.