Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie is a child and doesn't deserve hate on social media when it's not even his choice to be on it bless him. Why screenshot and share for everyone to see why not just delete and block like you do when it's about you. Last thing I'd want is for everyone to see the horrible comment about my child?
Because that doesn’t get our Rebs loads of attention! She shares things like that so people will message her kissing her arse about how amazing she is, telling her not to worry and ignore them. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Because that doesn’t get our Rebs loads of attention! She shares things like that so people will message her kissing her arse about how amazing she is, telling her not to worry and ignore them. :rolleyes:
yep she’s not thick in that respect, she knows what to do to get the attention she wants.

Reactions: 11
Completely different subject but does anyone know why lanni stopped showing her children on hers account? Not that you ever saw her son anyway it was all about her daughter. I 100% respect her for it now that is a good mother protecting her children I was just wondering if there was a reason to it?

And to that comment about Alfie if it wasnt rebecca who sent it and it was someone on here you should be ashamed of yourself! Like others said it's not his fault it's his parents fault! If you didnt know the way he acted and just saw a photo of the two children you would think they were both sweet looking

Reactions: 7
Completely different subject but does anyone know why lanni stopped showing her children on hers account? Not that you ever saw her son anyway it was all about her daughter. I 100% respect her for it now that is a good mother protecting her children I was just wondering if there was a reason to it?

And to that comment about Alfie if it wasnt rebecca who sent it and it was someone on here you should be ashamed of yourself! Like others said it's not his fault it's his parents fault! If you didnt know the way he acted and just saw a photo of the two children you would think they were both sweet looking
I highly doubt it was someone on here, ive never seen comments like that said about him. It’s disgraceful

Reactions: 15
Seriously Rebecca stop putting your kids on social media! Your the one who’s damaging them. Let them grow up and be normal kids with a normal childhood! They both will be needing therapy after their childhood it’s so sad! Get a proper job not plastering your life over Instagram and YouTube! Move back out of the middle of nowhere back to the normal life they had before! My kids love playing on our street with all the kids riding bikes running into each other’s garden and just been kids! It’s so sad Alfie and Woody won’t have similar. Now is the time to stop posting your tit and get your tit together for your kids sake! :(

Reactions: 7
Is it any surprise that your child only wants chocolate for breakfast when you consistently give him chocolate for breakfast. Give him a variety of food and might enjoy it

Reactions: 26
So yesterday lifeinemseyes put a story up outside in the wind saying 60% of her time is spent out with the dog then next morning rebeggar does the same.. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Imagine, your 6 year old gets "trolled" because you put him on social media and then you further humiliate him by reposting it so thousands can see.
All kinds of fucked up.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
I know we don’t see every conversation but my son who’s ages with Woody is always asking for his family, down to the pets too he knows them all. As someone who doesn’t have a relationship with any of my parents, I find it so sad that none of them seem to give their parents or any family the time of day. If it wasn’t for Steve’s dad they’d have nothing.
My sons 4 and asks to go see his gran & papa every day he stays at their house once a week and he absolutely loves it

Reactions: 4
If winding us up is more important than putting her phone away and spending real quality time with her loved ones then she’s a bigger bleep than I thought. Even if nobody talks about her, she still won’t be able to stop her attention seeking behaviour. She’s obsessed with herself
Rebegga just hasn't grown up, she's the irritating kid at school who thinks they know everything, thinks they're funny, she wants to be centre of attention, she also thinks all attention is better than no attention. I think her social media obsession has developed because she is so unhappy with her life. Doesn't matter how many times she tells us it's wonderful her behaviour and her face say very different. I think Pre children and probably pre Steve she was used to lots of attention, probably a leader in her friend group. I don't think she will change, she's 26 and too many people make excuses for her, rather than helping her to develop, those closest to her are probably these ones guilty of not encouraging her to develop and improve herself

Reactions: 8
My sons 4 and asks to go see his gran & papa every day he stays at their house once a week and he absolutely loves it
My son is 5 and sleeps at my parents every week for one night. Nana then takes him to school. He absolutely adores all the attention and love that having a good family bring. There must be something very wrong with her family dynamic with her being so isolated!

Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s had her lips done again on this mornings stories?
I thought it looked like they had been dissolved, Theyve disappeared

That comment about Alfie is so sad, why is she putting her kids through that. You will never ever stop those comments so just protect your kids from it. So sad that she is doing this all for some free Andrex bog Roll and a few chocolates from Garnier 😭

Reactions: 10
She wrote the comment herself. I'm convinced she did, it's such perfect timing for her isn't it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.