Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me skeptical, but I think it’s rather convenient that after CFs death and the whole outcry over trolling and social media, that Rebecca has suddenly started getting trolling messages and sharing them 🤔
I've often wondered if she writes the trolling messages herself, it gets attention and sympathy. She seems at her 'happiest' when she's surrounded by drama. Some people will create drama just to fuel their need for attention. She talks about being trolled and bullied on a daily basis, so it must be happening privately. My biggest concern, if she does create this herself, is the trolling comments about the boys. I really wish social media in general would stop children being involved until they're old enough to consent themselves, which will be difficult as all children mature at different rates. Social media seems to attract a lot of parents who use their children for content and in turn to make money, because it's easier than being creative and using their own abilities to earn money.

I highly doubt it was someone on here, ive never seen comments like that said about him. It’s disgraceful
I agree, it concerns me that it could have been posted for attention, she seems to get the most attention when it's about the boys, whether it's positive or negative. One of my reasons for thinking it comes from within her own camp is, Steve doesn't react to any of the trolling comments about his kids and his posts about the boys, quite often with the same pictures don't ' attract nasty comments. Maybe he knows Rebegga isn't being completely honest about the amount of trolling/bullying she claims to experience a d may possibly create and embellish posts/situations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think when your when child starts getting any type of negative messages that's exactly the point when you should stop posting about the children. It's not a game for engagement or for sympathy.

Reactions: 33
The day she gets another job and stops with this influencer shite will be the best day for them boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It probably is her making those comments. How else will she keep engagement up?? If it is her, she really needs to get off the internet because that kind of behaviour really isn’t normal

Reactions: 17
Finally got access to my other account back and can go snooping on her account again! Thank God! 😆
I‘ve lost all sympathy for her when she shows the trolling comments people give to Alfie. Oh it’s disgusting, people should never say stuff like that to her - but she’s the parent, she should be protecting him from stuff like that and stop basing her internet life around her kids! I think she secretly revels in it though, she sees it as a chance to get more engagements and arse licking comments and can quickly blame tattle.

Also laughed at the ‘boys can dance, wear pink, etc’ picture she shared. Of course they can - but I don’t see Rebecca or Steve ever living with that mindset. I get the impression that if one of the boys wanted to wear a tutu or play with dolls that they’d worry they’ll Be gay! They just come across as having that mindset!

Reactions: 19
Poor woody didnt get to go to 'nanas' .. maybe its not just rebegga that leaves Woody out 😩😔
Last year I noticed Steve's mum took Alfie to the caravan a few times but only took Woody once it seems odd that it's always Alfie that gets to spend time with them

My son is 5 and sleeps at my parents every week for one night. Nana then takes him to school. He absolutely adores all the attention and love that having a good family bring. There must be something very wrong with her family dynamic with her being so isolated!
My boys are 18 now and studying for A levels, but since they were babies they'd spend time at my mums on a weekly basis, because that was their quality time together. Now they're older they take turns staying over because she still spoils them rotten, so they love their time with her. My mum was 67 when my boys were born, she worked full time and she loved having both boys with her. I could never imagine my boys not spending time with my mum and certainly not one without the other when they were little.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Last year I noticed Steve's mum took Alfie to the caravan a few times but only took Woody once it seems odd that it's always Alfie that gets to spend time with them

My boys are 18 now and studying for A levels, but since they were babies they'd spend time at my mums on a weekly basis, because that was their quality time together. Now they're older they take turns staying over because she still spoils them rotten, so they love their time with her. My mum was 67 when my boys were born, she worked full time and she loved having both boys with her. I could never imagine my boys not spending time with my mum and certainly not one without the other when they were little.
Similar to me, I have such lovely memories of going to my grandmas on weekends and in school holidays when we were little. I had my own bedroom but used to want to camp out in the living room on the blow up bed - I loved it! I see my grandma weekly now and take her shopping and go for my tea, she always says ‘don’t feel like you have to come’ but I wouldn’t miss it for the world!! It’s such a lovely thing they’re missing out on

Reactions: 5
So she’s moaning about walking the dogs on a miserable windy day.... do your coat up then, size 10

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've often wondered if she writes the trolling messages herself, it gets attention and sympathy. She seems at her 'happiest' when she's surrounded by drama. Some people will create drama just to fuel their need for attention. She talks about being trolled and bullied on a daily basis, so it must be happening privately. My biggest concern, if she does create this herself, is the trolling comments about the boys. I really wish social media in general would stop children being involved until they're old enough to consent themselves, which will be difficult as all children mature at different rates. Social media seems to attract a lot of parents who use their children for content and in turn to make money, because it's easier than being creative and using their own abilities to earn money.

I agree, it concerns me that it could have been posted for attention, she seems to get the most attention when it's about the boys, whether it's positive or negative. One of my reasons for thinking it comes from within her own camp is, Steve doesn't react to any of the trolling comments about his kids and his posts about the boys, quite often with the same pictures don't ' attract nasty comments. Maybe he knows Rebegga isn't being completely honest about the amount of trolling/bullying she claims to experience a d may possibly create and embellish posts/situations.
Totally agree with all of this. What baffles me is she deletes comments about herself right and fast but yet a comment about her kid she is happy to broadcast? I don’t buy it.

Reactions: 29
Poor woody didnt get to go to 'nanas' .. maybe its not just rebegga that leaves Woody out 😩😔

You could see in that photo of woody with her yesterday he did not look happy.

Beckeh size 10 dingle deletes comments about herself because they’re genuine, from real profiles and real people and she hates the fact anyone will say something that isn’t arse licking. Her irrational brain can’t see it as constructive and immediately jumps on the defence. She won’t delete the comments about her kids that are blatantly fake accounts because she knows she’s behind them so they impose actually no threat. She’s just too thick to realise how transparent it is. Sad girl.

Reactions: 17
Totally agree with all of this. What baffles me is she deletes comments about herself right and fast but yet a comment about her kid she is happy to broadcast? I don’t buy it.
I totally agree with you, Steve's silence around trolls being nasty to his kids speaks volumes. I think if they were genuine troll comments Big man Steve would have something to say no way would he keep his mouth shut. Just in case he's reading this, we notice they tend to act on things mentioned here, his silence so far is noticeable and that makes me think it's someone from within the Lamb camp who has written them just to boost interaction and gain attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I totally agree with you, Steve's silence around trolls being nasty to his kids speaks volumes. I think if they were genuine troll comments Big man Steve would have something to say no way would he keep his mouth shut. Just in case he's reading this, we notice they tend to act on things mentioned here, his silence so far is noticeable and that makes me think it's someone from within the Lamb camp who has written them just to boost interaction and gain attention.
More concerning that as their Dad he doesn't feel the need to protect them from the one thing he has control over.
Using them to make money is more important to them both.

Having adults access unlimited amounts of images of your children, say horrible things about them, and not feel the need to protect them is disgusting.

Reactions: 10
I think the comments about people saying she’s written the posts herself are ridiculous however I don’t agree with her posting them for the world to see either 🤷🏼‍♀️ And the fact she’s still using CF’s death for her own personal gain still is sad to see

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.