Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As to the singing I don't see a problem with it if singing makes her happy then why not. I mean she isn't a great singer but I have heard worse (me 😂)

Reactions: 8
What a bleeping shame her mic wasn’t switched off for that god awful singing! Never cringed so hard! Wtf!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm wondering if she is re-filming the primark haul because the mic wasn't on or because she has seen LJC has done the same haul so she is re-filming hers as she knows hers would be crap compared so she is rethinking hers to make it better?
I think she's that thick she left the mic off, can imagine it being something she would do, or not turn the camera on at all.

Reactions: 1
In her last video she said something along the lines of ‘my mum gets to meet mabel’ .. she got the dog at the start of December.. is it just me who thinks it strange she hasn’t seen her mum before December 🤔

Reactions: 9
Once again sending herself messages! Rebecca, it didn't work when you sent that ridiculous message about A having down syndrome and it's not going to work now!

On another note... I didn't think it was possible to get a camel toe in jeans 🤣 Maybe that's because you're wearing the wrong size Rebs!!!!!
20200218_181456.jpg

Reactions: 10
She gives me the rage, I’m genuinely considering unfollowing her because of it

Reactions: 4
Once again sending herself messages! Rebecca, it didn't work when you sent that ridiculous message about A having down syndrome and it's not going to work now!

On another note... I didn't think it was possible to get a camel toe in jeans 🤣 Maybe that's because you're wearing the wrong size Rebs!!!!!View attachment 85698
That’s not a camel toe that’s a moose knuckle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.