Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suppose a primark haul and a new watch for Steve takes priority over a bed for the kids and that hole in the kitchen roof ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 15
The thing that bothers me about the kids beds is that theyโ€™re perfectly fine if she used the slats. But sheโ€™s too proud to admit that and buy some slats. So instead her little boys are sleeping on a cold floor. Especially where they live it must be freezing

Reactions: 15
Did notice when she was doing her try on part in her latest vlog that she said she picked up a size 10 & 12 but she hid all the hangers so the camera couldn't see the sizes!
Why is this girl so scared about being a size 12/14? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 19
her and her idol LJC are both doing a primark haul video for tomorrow. Let's see the difference between the two. You just know which one is going to be done better

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She looked like she was smacking her face with an egg this morning, while applying Elizabeth I make up on. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fully agree, Every single job comes with good days and bad, every job where you deal with people directly you'll find good customers who like what you do and the bad who have gripes about you but these influencers seem to forget this, Rebecca makes a huge point of saying this is her job and she shouldnt receive any negativity but neither should waitresses, paramedics, hairdressers, the police etc basically my point is all of us who work get it in the neck whether it's complaints or moaners or bad reviews so spare a thought hey Rebs your not unique it's called the world of work .
In most jobs we have appraisals where sometimes we are told things we don't like. We can't block and delete our managers though. We take it on the head and learn from it. Either that or find another job!

Realleh comfeh cute little size 10 jeans
Noticed in her vlog she had turned all the hangers round so the sizes couldn't be seen. Stupid mare, as if anyone cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a knob she is, seems to have gotten over the โ€˜heartbreakingโ€™ CF news pretty quickly. Her moods are up and down more than her knickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did notice when she was doing her try on part in her latest vlog that she said she picked up a size 10 & 12 but she hid all the hangers so the camera couldn't see the sizes!
Why is this girl so scared about being a size 12/14? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I was literally just about to comment this!
Was going to say sheโ€™s hid the sizes.
Do you think she hides the sizes from Steve?
When she picked the jeans up with the green sizeing which I think is a 12 he said that they look huge! Maybe thatโ€™s why she isnโ€™t honest about her size!

Reactions: 19
Hahaha god how embarrassing posting yourself singing when you canโ€™t sing man ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The singing ๐Ÿ˜‚the dancing๐Ÿ˜‚ how much more cringe can she get! Soon got over her heartbreak too.

Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I cant sing but please lick my rim and tell me i can and im realleh realleh gud

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.