Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am fuming, this woman bleats on about being nice and goes off preaching about mental health. She has posted a story on IG claiming someone has hacked her De pop account (think that's the correct spelling), claiming they're trying to sell an IPhone to scam people, across the story she's written 'they're mental'. As a health care professional I find it disgusting that a so called influencer is using the term 'mental' in such a derogatory way. Maybe so many people suffer In silence when it comes to mental health because of uneducated idiots working in social media. What ever has happened to her account if in fact anything has and she hasn't been caught out scamming people, is nothing to do with mental health and more to do with greedy opportunists looking to scam people. I wish people, especially those who appear in such public platforms would stop preaching about mental health to gain views and likes when they clearly have zero understanding and then choose to refer to mental health in a derogatory way when insulting someone.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Qqq
I am fuming, this woman bleats on about being nice and goes off preaching about mental health. She has posted a story on IG claiming someone has hacked her De pop account (think that's the correct spelling), claiming they're trying to sell an IPhone to scam people, across the story she's written 'they're mental'. As a health care professional I find it disgusting that a so called influencer is using the term 'mental' in such a derogatory way. Maybe so many people suffer In silence when it comes to mental health because of uneducated idiots working in social media. What ever has happened to her account if in fact anything has and she hasn't been caught out scamming people, is nothing to do with mental health and more to do with greedy opportunists looking to scam people. I wish people, especially those who appear in such public platforms would stop preaching about mental health to gain views and likes when they clearly have zero understanding and then choose to refer to mental health in a derogatory way when insulting someone.
A few days ago there was a post here about if influencers want stronger verification and ID procedures for social media, that they too should expect to be more accountable to HMRC for selling gifted items etc... I reckon she's seen it and gone "steeeevveeehhh wah do the trolls mean by this?" cos she's thick as mince she won't have realised she should declare selling of gifted items to HMRC.... So now aparrently she's been "hacked" and the depops been deleted 🤥🤥🤥🤥 there is literally zero reason for anyone to hack a depop 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Exactly. As a nurse you get a lot of abuse and treated like tit sometimes from family’s. We have to deal with it in a professional manner. She wouldn’t last 2 mins in the real world 🙄
100% agree, in my 26 yrs as a nurse working in emergency care, I've been stabbed, had my leg broke, punched, when people are ill or worried about a loved one, they can behave irrationally, they hit out at whoever is there. Those incidents have not once made me think, I can't continue in this profession. If the job you do makes you upset of feel depressed or scared, then it's time to re evaluate your options. Sometimes we have to take responsibility and stop blaming others for being unhappy, when we can change the situation ourselves. Most of us are probably lucky enough to have loving family, friends, colleagues around us, Rebegga doesn't appear to have a support system in the 'real world' which is probably why she's so needy and attention seeking online

Qqq

A few days ago there was a post here about if influencers want stronger verification and ID procedures for social media, that they too should expect to be more accountable to HMRC for selling gifted items etc... I reckon she's seen it and gone "steeeevveeehhh wah do the trolls mean by this?" cos she's thick as mince she won't have realised she should declare selling of gifted items to HMRC.... So now aparrently she's been "hacked" and the depops been deleted 🤥🤥🤥🤥 there is literally zero reason for anyone to hack a depop 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was me who said I'm in favour of social media having stronger varification procedures by accounts making money being registered with HMRC, they get so many items and services for free, which in the real working world would impact on taxes etc. I think you're right, it's more likely that the poster girl for dishonesty is trying to hide something, rather than her being hacked. Probably Steve advised her to try and distance herself from selling things so publicly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
🙌🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 3
Quick search of the brand of watch Steve has just bought and they’re all over £1000. Yet poor woody is still going about in horrible clothes and they’re still sleeping on a mattress on the floor. How are people like those 2 allowed to breed??

Reactions: 30
100% agree, in my 26 yrs as a nurse working in emergency care, I've been stabbed, had my leg broke, punched, when people are ill or worried about a loved one, they can behave irrationally, they hit out at whoever is there. Those incidents have not once made me think, I can't continue in this profession. If the job you do makes you upset of feel depressed or scared, then it's time to re evaluate your options. Sometimes we have to take responsibility and stop blaming others for being unhappy, when we can change the situation ourselves. Most of us are probably lucky enough to have loving family, friends, colleagues around us, Rebegga doesn't appear to have a support system in the 'real world' which is probably why she's so needy and attention seeking online
👌👏 100% this! Just last year we got a new team leader at my old job, from the start all my colleagues commented that he seemed to "have it in for me" as he was always making snide comments and belittling and undermining me!

Allegedly, he had a drink and drug problem outside of work and a wife who didn't work and so that took all of his spare cash.

I think as I have no husband or kids or commitments he was a tad incensed by all the disposable income I had for holidays, and clothes and a nice ish car etc.

So literally 2 days after he found out he'd bought my house last year he went to his boss and claimed that "several" of my colleagues - who were my friends who I'd worked with for over a year and who just one week previously had clubbed together with their own hard earned cash to buy me a housewarming present - had "complained" about my "attitude."

My colleagues all vehemently denied his claims so I tried to have a word with his boss to say I felt these allegations were made up and she took his side and said I wasn't taking the feedback seriously 🙄 as a result I felt I had no other option but to look for another job before he invented some more serious allegations so I left and went elsewhere and I love my job now, no office politics and stress free! 💖

Anyways so the point I'm trying to make is that this idea eggy bread beggy has that "hate wouldnt be tolerated in any other job" is 18977664822% FALSE! Just shows how out of touch with the real world she really is doesn't it?!

Reactions: 14
Quick search of the brand of watch Steve has just bought and they’re all over £1000. Yet poor woody is still going about in horrible clothes and they’re still sleeping on a mattress on the floor. How are people like those 2 allowed to breed??
Oh my god I literally came on here to post this 😂 sickening!!!

Reactions: 4
Wtf. I am gobsmacked to be quite honest, those two are very selfish parents. Designer pup, now 1k watch.. But you bought your son poundland toys for christmas? Says it all really.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Wtf. I am gobsmacked to be quite honest, those two are very selfish parents. Designer pup, now 1k watch.. But you bought your son poundland toys for christmas? Says it all really.
Don’t forget she popped to B&M for her nieces birthdays, they were the proud recipients of crappy unicorn pens and ducks for the bath!
First stop for me when it is a young relatives birthday is a decent book shop and some thoughtful quality lasting presents...not cheap tat.

Reactions: 24
Don’t forget she popped to B&M for her nieces birthdays, they were the proud recipients of crappy unicorn pens and ducks for the bath!
First stop for me when it is a young relatives birthday is a decent book shop and some thoughtful quality lasting presents...not cheap tat.
And lush bath bombs for 5 year olds! Really?!

Reactions: 14
They were actually “flamencos” 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My little boy that's Woodys age wouldn't even play with rubber ducks, unless it was to launch them at my head.
Completely ridiculous purchase.
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone please tell her that her concealer is 29 shades too light for her pls 🤞🏼 also thought she was gonna dab her chin into oblivion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Must feel like such a dick going out with no make up on to come home put make up on do your hair to film a tit video to then take make up back off. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly. As a nurse you get a lot of abuse and treated like tit sometimes from family’s. We have to deal with it in a professional manner. She wouldn’t last 2 mins in the real world 🙄
Fully agree, Every single job comes with good days and bad, every job where you deal with people directly you'll find good customers who like what you do and the bad who have gripes about you but these influencers seem to forget this, Rebecca makes a huge point of saying this is her job and she shouldnt receive any negativity but neither should waitresses, paramedics, hairdressers, the police etc basically my point is all of us who work get it in the neck whether it's complaints or moaners or bad reviews so spare a thought hey Rebs your not unique it's called the world of work .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For the love of God Reb, wet your bloody beauty blender 😱 it's like your blending with a rock 😳

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.