Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this awful time, of course she would make it about her because she assumes she is on the same level of celebrities that deal with headlines and false articles etc. A thread on tattle is not the same Beckeh love, you are NOTHINGGGGGG. You don't think us every day people haven't ever faced a negative comment? A dig online about us? A mucky look from a randomer? A status wrote about us? Just like you Bega, we are just like you. You are NOT a celebrity, you do not face what Caroline did. You are nothing compared. You made this about YOU because you're a self centred, obnoxious, prick.

You and Steve are judgy little bastards, crappy attitudes towards others who disagree, look different etc. It's common knowledge you were a bully in high school, a mean girl lol. Now you claim to be an influencer all about positivity and kindness, yet comment on love island contestants, Steve has a misogynistic 1910 outlook on life and you pull your ultra thin 3 sizes too small leggings up your big fat fanny flaps and deem it acceptable THAT IS WHY PEOPLE DISLIKE YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE MUCKY, FAKE, tit MORALS not because anyone is jealous. You are paid to exploit your children on social media, the thing you now claim to worry over for their future. Worry about ur fanny being plasted online your boys will prob use that site one day and just because the video has been removed it doesn't mean loads of dirty perves haven't got it circulating, along with pics of those boys.

Grow the duck up, look after your kids properly stop bandwagoning when you are a hypocrite. Remember the man stinking you informed us about, Steve's tweets, saying online you wasn't keen on a teacher etc. BULLY
You've won the internet today.🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You've won the internet today.🙌
I can't help but feel enraged at her, she simply is deluded. I haven't commented on CF, I didn't like her as a person in the public eye, that doesn't mean I don't think it's devastating because it truly is but I'm not going to pretend my world has stopped because it hasn't, I'm saddened. I'm not now a mental health advocate anymore than I already am. My family suffer incredibly bad with MH issues, literally everyone of them and when I see daft bits hash tagging be kind I just hate it. That's not being kind or raising awareness it's being an ignorant sheep. 😒😒😒😒

I'm sat perspiring with anger. I'm signing off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't help but feel enraged at her, she simply is deluded. I haven't commented on CF, I didn't like her as a person in the public eye, that doesn't mean I don't think it's devastating because it truly is but I'm not going to pretend my world has stopped because it hasn't, I'm saddened. I'm not now a mental health advocate anymore than I already am. My family suffer incredibly bad with MH issues, literally everyone of them and when I see daft bits hash tagging be kind I just hate it. That's not being kind or raising awareness it's being an ignorant sheep. 😒😒😒😒
I dont think these "influencers" realise how damaging they are either. From Mrs Hinch's "perfect" house, stockpiling cleaning products to beggy in her "size 10" linked jeans.
I see a therapist weekly, I'm a size 12 on a good day and suffer with multiple chronic conditions. I worry about money constantly, I rent, my furniture isnt perfect and matching but I'm genuinely happier than these "influencers" with their so called perfect life!

Reactions: 15
Is this woman having the audacity to use a suicide to relate to her. The same woman who outed people messaging her and said they deserve to be shamed? The same woman who humiliated a young mother for worrying if her baby would have downs? SHAME ON HER

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So how long before she starts crying...." oh im getting trolled and so soon after Carolines suicide , its sooo nasty " your not a celeb , thats just in your LITTLE mind....nor are you or have you ever been TROLLED.....ITS COMMENTED ON you dumb bottom feeder.

Reactions: 15
She seems more upset about CF than she was about her granny!
This is definitely the irony of Rebecca and many others like her ..... they have lost their way completely, putting their online lives before anything else!!

Reactions: 11
Anyone who comments on Caroline flack is posting for content then are they or “making it about themselves” I disagree with a lot of things Rebecca says but what she says about online trolls is correct imo

Reactions: 1
Anyone who comments on Caroline flack is posting for content then are they or “making it about themselves” I disagree with a lot of things Rebecca says but what she says about online trolls is correct imo
Erm.... Why are you here then?! 🤣 Rebecca deems us tattlers to be trolls for daring to have an opinion that isn't that she's the most wonderful thing to have ever walked the planet.... If you agree with what she says about trolls seems tattles not the place for u 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Erm.... Why are you here then?! 🤣 Rebecca deems us tattlers to be trolls for daring to have an opinion that isn't that she's the most wonderful thing to have ever walked the planet.... If you agree with what she says about trolls seems tattles not the place for u 🤷🏻‍♀️

People who genuinely troll people I agree with her, I’m here because I’m not actually trolling anyone am I..

Reactions: 1
She seems more upset about CF than she was about her granny!
I was thinking that this morning 😂 also she wasn’t very kind to her mum when she went away straight after her Grandma passed. Where was her support?

Reactions: 4
In this awful time, of course she would make it about her because she assumes she is on the same level of celebrities that deal with headlines and false articles etc. A thread on tattle is not the same Beckeh love, you are NOTHINGGGGGG. You don't think us every day people haven't ever faced a negative comment? A dig online about us? A mucky look from a randomer? A status wrote about us? Just like you Bega, we are just like you. You are NOT a celebrity, you do not face what Caroline did. You are nothing compared. You made this about YOU because you're a self centred, obnoxious, prick.

You and Steve are judgy little bastards, crappy attitudes towards others who disagree, look different etc. It's common knowledge you were a bully in high school, a mean girl lol. Now you claim to be an influencer all about positivity and kindness, yet comment on love island contestants, Steve has a misogynistic 1910 outlook on life and you pull your ultra thin 3 sizes too small leggings up your big fat fanny flaps and deem it acceptable THAT IS WHY PEOPLE DISLIKE YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE MUCKY, FAKE, tit MORALS not because anyone is jealous. You are paid to exploit your children on social media, the thing you now claim to worry over for their future. Worry about ur fanny being plasted online your boys will prob use that site one day and just because the video has been removed it doesn't mean loads of dirty perves haven't got it circulating, along with pics of those boys.

Grow the duck up, look after your kids properly stop bandwagoning when you are a hypocrite. Remember the man stinking you informed us about, Steve's tweets, saying online you wasn't keen on a teacher etc. BULLY
The best comment I have read! You are SPOT ON!! 👌🏼

Reactions: 7
Becci your tiny little mind is obviously struggling to grasp the fact that this is not about you. Seriously these influencers really piss me off, if you chose to put your ‘career’/money ahead of your mental health then put up or shut up, it’s easy to step away, make your profile private or turn off comments. There are the more genuine ones who didn’t know or mention her before any of this happened and post a simple respectful post, then there’s the Rebecca Lamb’s of the world who make everything about them, the victims, blamers, self gratification, makes me sick.

Reactions: 9
Is she for real, posting a pic trying to look sad, waffling on about wanting justice for CF and her family. The next sentence was I'm making sausage and mash for tea. Does she even realise how disrespectful she has been. Posting endlessly about CF, she's so grief stricken, but not enough to make a separate post about what she's making for tea. Her complete disrespect in that one post has angered me so much. How can you post about justice for someone who took their own life and think that it's appropriate on the same post to write about what you're making for tea

Reactions: 25
She's clearly unhinged . She needs to seek help for her own issues. Classic deflection. I do think she thinks she's her! it's creepy the way she's constantly posting about it. Not normal😳

Reactions: 14
Unlike Rebecca, I don’t need someone’s death as an excuse to hug my son tighter tonight or any other night, same applies for my other half. I cuddle them every day, I tell them I love them everyday, in fact I do both multiple times without even thinking. That’s the difference between people like Rebecca and people like us. I give a tit about my family, she doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry if I’m the one to say it but she seems more caught up over CF’s death than she did her own Nan or dog, something is not right here

Reactions: 27
13 bleeping posts since last night!!! On a woman she has never met or ever bloody mentioned before In her life, what an absolute weirdo. It’s true she never showed this much compassion toward family members/dog, she is now blatantly using this tragedy for her own gain, she utterly disgusts me.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I think she really needs some time off of social media. She has been looking sad recently in my opinion. And clearly the caroline situation has triggered her massively.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.