Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the same influencers who set their ‘fans’ to attack and bully innocent followers with genuine questions that they don’t agree with or don’t want to hear because god forbid someone has a difference of opinion to you. Becci is so uneducated and ignorant and that meldrum twit is a narcissist I can’t stand the pair of them and these other morons jumping on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 25
Hi guyyyyzzzz plonking miself in’t new thread 🙋🏻‍♀️
what an evening 😩

He didn't want to press charges, if that was you or me they would of dropped it there and then, if was only because of her status!
I dropped charges against my ex when he wolloped me (the massive twit) but cps still prosecuted him it was out my hands im not famous 🤷‍♀️ If cps believe they have sufficient evidence to build a case for court they will regardless of who you are

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
what an evening 😩

I dropped charges against my ex when he wolloped me (the massive twit) but cps still prosecuted him it was out my hands im not famous 🤷‍♀️ If cps believe they have sufficient evidence to build a case for court they will regardless of who you are
Ahhhh okay! X

Reactions: 1
Shame eggy beggy and her tribe of lemmings wasn't "being kind always" when just last month there was someone who commented potentially innocently that they had found out their unborn child had a disability asking for advice when they all set upon said individual!

Oh and not forgetting when that other influencer died a few months back and rather than just a simple RIP to this person, Rebecca put a story on which said "I always posted this case on my story and tried to raise awareness" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Shame eggy beggy and her tribe of lemmings wasn't "being kind always" when just last month there was someone who commented potentially innocently that they had found out their unborn child had a disability asking for advice when they all set upon said individual!

Oh and not forgetting when that other influencer died a few months back and rather than just a simple RIP to this person, Rebecca put a story on which said "I always posted this case on my story and tried to raise awareness" 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Like when they repost a 'troll' comment with the persons name so the sheeple can tear into them. If they all didn't behave like assholes, so many would not turn to tattle.

Reactions: 11
It makes me so mad when people like Rebecca and all the other influencers are jumping on blaming social media and ‘trolls’ when that is their living. They CHOSE to put themselves and their families all over social media without a thought and usually instead of actually going out to work and earning a decent living. They’ve made money from producing absolute tit videos and advertisements that are never seen or used again.. they chose to do that!!! If social media was so awful, put the camera down, protect your children and go to work! There’s people that don’t like me in my day to day life and there’s people that I don’t like but I don’t go on Instagram and cry troll every time someone disagrees with me or doesn’t like me.. it’s life!! She is so far from real life it’s unreal, if she didn’t like social media and trolls so much then she would quit and get a job. But she’s too lazy and it’s too easy to earn a living from social media (despite her slagging it off) for her to actually do something with her life. What is she going to do in 5/10 years when social media and influencers aren’t around? She’s never had to work a proper job and doesn’t have any skills that she could put into a career. She might think she’s clever now sitting on her arse all day producing piss poor content and earning money from it but it won’t last. Why doesn’t she want to do anything with her life? I’m in a secure job that I love but I’m going back to uni part time in September because I want to better myself, she is so dull and uninspiring and detached from the real world it’s unbelievable!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He didn't want to press charges, if that was you or me they would of dropped it there and then, if was only because of her status!
sorry off topic but this is completely untrue. Lots of people who have been abused don’t want to press charges, and a lot of the time it is part of the abuse/power they have over them - NOT saying this is the case for CF boyfriend. The CPS will continue anyway if they have a strong enough case, as they should with abusers who otherwise would get away with it time and time again!

I’m really sickened at these pathetic “influencers” jumping on this bandwagon. How vulgar to twist someone’s suicide about yourself, especially when they don’t even know the full facts!

Reactions: 15
All of the influences bringing it up on their Instagram stories yet not one of them posted a message of support to Caroline when she got arrested!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
All of the influences bringing it up on their Instagram stories yet not one of them posted a message of support to Caroline when she got arrested!!!
agree 100% 👏🏻 All quick to blame trolls but she had lost her job, facing prosecution, who knows what else she had going on in her personal life 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
what an evening 😩

this happened to me as well, I dropped charges and they still prosecuted. It really doesn’t matter who you are they will go ahead regardless of the victim wanting to or not, just depends on evidence they have.

Reactions: 4
What about all the suicides caused by DWP non of these clowns on insta post anything about them coz they dont give a tit about them, they aren’t bothered because they’ve got their thousands in the bank, the roof over their heads, the food in the cupboards but will post about reality tv stars 🙄 yes its sad its bleeping awful but where was becs support when caroline got arrested and sacked nowhere not one mention until its time to jump on a band wagon with everyone to highlight “trolls” and socia media, which they’re quite happy making money from.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely bore off woman! Stop using someone committing suicide for your own gain and content, it's absolutely sickening that you would turn this around and use it to your advantage to create content for your tit show of a "career" bleeping mind blown on this one. Absolutely fuming at this.

Her last 8 stories are about Caroline just completely shows you hop on any bandwagon going gotta create that content somehow haven't you now begs!

Edit to add: How about you get yourself some real friends, stop exploiting your children for financial gain and freebies and live in the real world. Absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
To be fair assault is assault. When I lived in Australia I was assaulted by my partner to the point where he went to go get a knife and I fled our house and rung the police - the police came and arrested him and a few days passed and I felt awful (god knows why) I rang the police station to withdraw my statement after he begged me too and they said a domestic violence incident cannot be withdrawn and I look back now and think it’s right. I succumbed to the pressure of him saying things like I’ll go to prison or have to go back to the UK because of this. He did go to court and his visa was revoked and he was given notice to leave Australia.

Reactions: 12
It really worries me that people are blaming this on Instagram and trolls etc, if she was a bloke who was close to a trial for abusing his gf and sadly took his life people wouldn’t be this kind blaming media they would blame his own actions. Rebecca has reposted tit from other influences saying it’s the people on Instagram who hide behind fake profiles no one can speculate what’s behind a persons suicide yet they are all jumping on a pathetic band wagon. I have today deleted every single celeb and influencer off my social media because they are all as bad as each other 🤢

Reactions: 24
How can be bang on about raising children in this world?? She shoves a camera in her children’s faces daily just to make some money. I don’t think it’s the world she needs to worry about, I think it’s her parenting!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What a thick tit she really is! She's gone down in my estimations even more!
Sorry if it's already been said i haven't caught up... No one has a clue what was going on in that poor young womens life... so why are stupid little girls like Rebecca presuming it was down to trolls... Im sure this gorgeous talented woman who had so much going on in her life had more to worry about than what a couple of people on a little app was saying! No one knows what she was going through. Thats why lawyers and her family are advising people not to post and speculate on social media. And here we have rebecca posting tit crying troll. Stupid girl. Get a grip!

Also what about all these young teenage girls who commit suicide because they look up to all these stupid influencers on a daily who make them feel so bad about themselves because they are showing off with this fancy life and fancy clothes and gifted holidays. Lying about products so we all go out and buy them when we cant afford to! Pipe down rebecca!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He didnt want to press charge, no. But in most cases of domestic violence the victim doesn’t want to press charges. They are still in love, hoping they will change. With it being such a high profile case maybe they did need to make an example of her, domestic violence is wrong both ways. I wholeheartedly agree she should of been charged. It shows just a little bit of hope for those suffering domestic violence that their attackers could be brought to justice.

Reactions: 11
I for one refuse to be bullied into silence by some self-styled third rate influencer. All of these vain self absorbed, fanny flashing idiots (Rebecca that's YOU BTW) need to take responsibility for how tit THEY make their own followers feel! How many people have self harmed/developed an eating disorder/felt suicidal due to looking at photoshopped pics, thinking they're not thin/pretty/successful enough compared to these influencers?! When are THEY going to take responsibility for that?

We know what the answer will be - don't look at my page.... well how about off you duck yourself and don't read Tattle. Or don't google yourself out of sheer vanity.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.