Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alexm1993

Chatty Member
She’s milked poor Caroline’s death, hasn’t she. It’s not even slightly relatable to her life. She’s rambled on about being upset of this than she did when her own Nan died

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Bec3007

VIP Member
Quick search of the brand of watch Steve has just bought and they’re all over £1000. Yet poor woody is still going about in horrible clothes and they’re still sleeping on a mattress on the floor. How are people like those 2 allowed to breed??

Reactions: 30

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
Imagine going to her when you’re down.
It’s realleh simple babes just wake up happeh and positiveh and do a 3 minute work out for the gram, that’s all she can say!

• Haha

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Why is she not dressed
Why is she keeping that child in isolation
Why can’t she see that woodehsocyute is developmentally behind
Why is she doing a fitness vlog

what is going on please I can’t cope.

• Haha
  • Heart

Don’tMindMe

Btw I know it’s early but new thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #29 Couldn’t hack ASDA, couldn’t hack insta but don’t worry guys I’m going to be a famous singer

• Haha

Dandylion1

VIP Member
All of the influences bringing it up on their Instagram stories yet not one of them posted a message of support to Caroline when she got arrested!!!

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
I think the comments about people saying she’s written the posts herself are ridiculous however I don’t agree with her posting them for the world to see either 🤷🏼‍♀️ And the fact she’s still using CF’s death for her own personal gain still is sad to see
Come onnnn... Two different "troll comments" in 6 weeks.... BOTH about Alfie.....BOTH commenting on his looks! 😳 Why isn't woody ever mentioned by these trolls? Or Steve? Or big bad bev? Oh that'd be right because Caroline flacks not even cold and beckeh size 10 dingle is trying to show all her sheep what an ordeal she has to go through with trolls every day! Coincidentally it also gives her a get out of jail free card for why she has a favourite child 🤷🏻‍♀️

That comments not from me. I'd be 95% sure that comment hasn't came from anyone else on Tattle either. I've never seen any comments about Alfies appearance and when it has started to go a bit far about his behaviour other tatters have stepped in and told the person concerned that yes he can be brattish but we can't blame Alfie as that's how he's been raised....

Don't buy this at all

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
How can be bang on about raising children in this world?? She shoves a camera in her children’s faces daily just to make some money. I don’t think it’s the world she needs to worry about, I think it’s her parenting!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
she got some sliced beef for beef sandwiches 🤨
Shit i thought she was going to use it for a roof on a gingerbread house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Someone said on another thread how Dingle and her pals tried to beat her friend up out of jealousy... aww #bekind tho #saynotoviolence she's such an example 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow

Becks2j

Can someone please tell her that her concealer is 29 shades too light for her pls 🤞🏼 also thought she was gonna dab her chin into oblivion

• Haha
  • Heart

Chitterchat

VIP Member
In the words of Gordon Ramsey, that chicken was so undercooked even a skilled vet could have saved it.

• Haha

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Firstly the brows and lashes didn’t last long

Secondly if she feels like that why doesn’t she put woody in nursery, delete her social media and get a proper job? Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha