Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

viewtube

VIP Member
Here we go with the troll rant
I'm sick and tired of her blaming others for her inability to produce, professional content. Too many influencers have used Caroline Flacks suicide as an excuse for them to cry troll and use it as content. Too many influencers over estimate their actual ability to influence because of their sensitivities, they can't take criticism and too quick to cry bully or troll in the wrong situations, because it gives them a screen to hide behind and quite often hide their own dishonesty that they are being questioned about. They have zero in common with Caroline Flack, these opportunists are purely using her suicide and story for content. Maybe I'm very cynical but these so called concerned influencers showed no concern or support when she was arrested or in court.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I think she is bored.
She has no regular contact with people, I can moan about my job but it provides an opportunity to leave the house and a routine...as well as financial independence and a full filling career.

After she has filmed what I ate, what I did, what I bought for dinner or a haul, there really isn't much going on.

There has been lots of suggestions on here but she is too proud and stubborn to take any advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

francisjmeader

She looks like she’s about to cry. The weather has taken away from her the one thing she looks forward to every week, the one thing that makes her get up every morning, the food shop.

If only we had such a way to forecast the weather 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 33

viewtube

VIP Member
I am fuming, this woman bleats on about being nice and goes off preaching about mental health. She has posted a story on IG claiming someone has hacked her De pop account (think that's the correct spelling), claiming they're trying to sell an IPhone to scam people, across the story she's written 'they're mental'. As a health care professional I find it disgusting that a so called influencer is using the term 'mental' in such a derogatory way. Maybe so many people suffer In silence when it comes to mental health because of uneducated idiots working in social media. What ever has happened to her account if in fact anything has and she hasn't been caught out scamming people, is nothing to do with mental health and more to do with greedy opportunists looking to scam people. I wish people, especially those who appear in such public platforms would stop preaching about mental health to gain views and likes when they clearly have zero understanding and then choose to refer to mental health in a derogatory way when insulting someone.

• Heart
  • Angry

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Oh my I am so angry .... why oh why did I watch that vlog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How on earth can she make the death of someone, who she does not know, all about her!!! Unbelievable..... using CF name to then talk about herself and the trolling that she gets but doesn’t read and is numb too and how lots of vloggers/bloggers have been affected by her death!!!!!!

Also..... reality check Rebecca...... saying “if this hate happened to anyone in any other job then someone would put a stop to it” ...... I am a nurse and the hateful, hurtful things that have been said to my face would shock you. How very small minded to think that the ‘job’ you do is the only one where mean things are said to/about you!!!! And to quote your stats, yes it is probably 2 to 3 people out of 100 and guess what it is not nice and indeed people should be ‘kind’ but it is water off a ducks back and I bloody love the job I do so I brush it off and move on!!!!!

You, Rebecca, need to take a long hard look at yourself!!!!!!!!

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I'm sorry but saying the boys are going to be sat in watching films all day because it's snowed has proper pissed me off, the number of times those boys are told to sit still on that settee and watch yet another movie or they just go up to their bedroom and tip out their toys onto the floor probably out of sheer boredom, OK it's snowed but why not wrap them up and be the fun mum who takes them outside to build a snowman or go sledging, be adventurous, laugh, get messy she just seems so uptight so dull nothings spontaneous it's all lists, plans, targets and goals for herself but when it comes to the kids shes just totally passive parenting .

Trampoline

Chatty Member
I think when your when child starts getting any type of negative messages that's exactly the point when you should stop posting about the children. It's not a game for engagement or for sympathy.

Mickey19

Can you imagine at the age of 26, your highlights about your life are the grades you got in your GCSE’s

• Haha

Don’tMindMe

‘Why do they sell them if they can’t have them?’ Is this bitch for real!!!!!

hmm becks why do they sell cocaine if your not allowed to take it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Fml! she’s one stupid cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

So annoyed I

How can you have roast potatoes if they aren't roasted? Surely they are just slow cooked potatoes not slow cooked roast potatoes...

• Haha

HumanPerson

These influencers still don’t get it, do they? They want the lifestyle. They want the followers/fans. They share their whole lives publicly ... but they don’t expect anyone to have any form or judgement or comment on it.
If they seriously do not want that, they need to back off and privatise everything.

alexm1993

Chatty Member
I’ve got a theory. I think that mirror in her beauty room/bossbabe office is a slimming mirror. Whenever she posts selfies or videos of her giving herself “come to bed” eyes she always looks considerably slimmer than in any other photos or videos.

Look how long & slim her legs look here when we all know she is short and stocky
View attachment 87550View attachment 87551View attachment 87552
My bedroom mirror from ikea is like this. I look like a supermodel (maybe not!) in it then I get somewhere and catch a glimpse on myself and I’m like woaaaaah, shrek! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Asesa

"People really are mental" - not exactly the kind and non derogatory spiel she's been banging on about all weekend is it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31