Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trampoline

Chatty Member
How can she walk round in new clothes have her hair done nails lashes fucking eye brows.. but her boys walk round like they've been dressed in the dark with clown shoes? I would be embarrassed sort your boys out properly and THEN think of yourself again selfish parents.

Reactions: 28

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Influencer speak - "Be Kind" = "stay stupid and don't question anything I say/do"

What a bunch of fucking hypocrites. None of them are mentioning their own private group chats where they all slag each other off to death, and where they agree who gets the 'likes' or support that day. These threads are scattered with people jumping on to admit how bitchy and twisted most of the channel mum set etc are.

Using someone's suicide to strengthen your own agenda and to try to shut down debate and freedom of speech is the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 27

Cooper123

VIP Member
If winding us up is more important than putting her phone away and spending real quality time with her loved ones then she’s a bigger cunt than I thought. Even if nobody talks about her, she still won’t be able to stop her attention seeking behaviour. She’s obsessed with herself

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Am I bothered,
Am I bothered,
Do I look like I’m bothered,
Am I bothered though.

yeah hun you’re totally not bothered. 😐

• Haha

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
She needs to stop using Flacks death now seriously. How does she know it was to do with trolling ???! She’s not in a position to comment about anything like that! And for the record, that comment is out of order. I just find it very strange now that she’s shared 2 ‘trolling’ comments with someone targeting Alfie. I just don’t get why someone would target her child in that way but not her. Sorry but I think she wrote that to herself for more engagement!

if the comment is real, then STOP FUCKIN PLASTERING HIM ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!!!!!! You and Steve are the ones opening him up for this, it’s not a case of just ‘being kind’. Lots of people are not kind in this world Rebecca, you being one of them!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scvee13

I've sent her more than 14 messages since I started following her in 2018. This doesn't include reactions to stories. She's never replied not even with a double tap. Makes me wonder how she decides what messages to open

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Sorry but this is where the lack of common sense shows.. in the winter months I would have bought a long life milk every time I went shopping that would be of more use than the tinned tomatoes she buys weekly. Id have my freezer jam packed with meals! It would even be worth having a cheap 4x4 sat on their land to use at times like this. They are painful these two.

• Heart

alexm1993

Chatty Member
She looked like she was gonna cry when she said mummeh wishehs she could goor swimmen... you could go swimming any time you like beckeh, it’s not like you have anything else to do?! It would do her good!
Why doesn’t she take woody during the day seen as he never sees anything apart from the same 4 walls and aldi every week

francisjmeader

Sorry if I’m the one to say it but she seems more caught up over CF’s death than she did her own Nan or dog, something is not right here

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
For someone who bangs on about positivity she ain't half a negative Nancy! She is one of those girls where there's always drama and whinging about something

alexm1993

Chatty Member
New video.
- she says valentiMes 😫
- she ignores woody in the pushchair saying mummy constantly while she talks about mean girls being her favourite film..hmm ironic
- her mum sleeps over and she says she’s coming to meet Mabel, Mabel is 4 months I think, so she hasn’t seen her mum or she hasn’t been up to the house in that time? Christ I see my mum near enough every day!
- she doesn’t know how old Steve’s twin nieces are going to be
- her mum stays over then they go into skipton the next day for breakfast but her mum has already gone home
- she then does a tearful troll rant using Caroline flack as content which I flicked through before I threw my phone across the room

• Heart
  • Wow

Poosh

VIP Member
13 fucking posts since last night!!! On a woman she has never met or ever bloody mentioned before In her life, what an absolute weirdo. It’s true she never showed this much compassion toward family members/dog, she is now blatantly using this tragedy for her own gain, she utterly disgusts me.

• Wow

Gobbolina41

Caroline flack was a talented presenter, and was very very popular and well known, she spent years on building her career to then be dragged through the mud by the press, the Crown prosecution service etc. Rebecca has a few thousand followers and she can click off Instagram at any time. It's a completely different situation.
The Crown Prosecution Service do not drag people through the mud. They bring a case on the basis of evidence. The CPS do not have a case to answer here. It was in the public interest to bring CF to trial as she allegedly committed a serious assault.

virgofalls

VIP Member
I find posting pictures of children asleep in their beds absolutely awful.

I dont care how cute and peaceful they look, it’s a massive invasion of their privacy to film them whilst they’re unconscious and share it with thousands of people ... thousands of strangers.

Their beds are one of the places they should feel completely and utterly safe from the outside world.

• Heart

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
She seems more upset about Caroline flack who she didn't know than her own nan. Says it all really!