Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she totally rushed re doing that video! Usual rambling but 100mph 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why did she only show the green dress and not the other?
And wearing those joggers (just like LJC) really do nothing for her!

Reactions: 8
She annoys me so much she grits her teeth when she says certain words.

Maybe try shopping on your own without Steve. That way you can buy your actual size and he wont know. Clever I know 😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she winding me up? She’s annoyed me at that second thing she’s bought. Bought the joggers in a size medium because she likes them to be baggy and comfortable? You don’t look like a size 8/10 on here, Becks. I’ve said this before, she is a similar size to me and carries weight on her bottom half like me and it really bleeping annoys me when she lies about her size like as if she’s got something to be ashamed about and also makes everyone else that’s similar to her feel like tit too!!

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Is she winding me up? She’s annoyed me at that second thing she’s bought. Bought the joggers in a size medium because she likes them to be baggy and comfortable? You don’t look like a size 8/10 on here, Becks. I’ve said this before, she is a similar size to me and carries weight on her bottom half like me and it really bleeping annoys me when she lies about her size like as if she’s got something to be ashamed about and also makes everyone else that’s similar to her feel like tit too!!
Did you catch her sex face there 😂

Reactions: 1
Did you hear steve in the primark shopping video they look massive so it's no wonder she sizes down when she shops with him.

Reactions: 12
Well, that video was another pile of tit. She never explains anything without using the same words, little, cute ,pretty, and not only that, she just repeats herself over and over when talking about an item. She’s also never sure of the price of something. Surely that’s one of the first things she should do if she’s doing a haul video, have all the prices at hand!? This isn’t me being nasty or trolling, this is me giving my honest feedback. She is seriously awful at these videos. She’s awful at speaking on camera in general.

Reactions: 18
She got the joggers in a medium because she likes them baggy but that's the only item of clothing she doesn't show us on?

Reactions: 16
Well i haven't been inspired to go and buy a linen dress with a collar that you can wear with sandals and sandals 🤷‍♀️
It's so affordable though, so it's good 'cause it's affordable and as it's so affordable you can...erm...afford it
Maybe try something in a 'leotardy material' or a comfy pant? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Medium in primark is 14-16 & small is 10-12. I think that why she is saying small and medium and not the actual numbers As it sounds better 😂

edit to add - nothing wrong with saying you’re a size 14 OR 16 but if you are putting it out there you’re a size 10 but buying size 16..it doesn’t look good does it!

Reactions: 12
Where do you even start with that tit show of a video! This is what she calls her job, what world are we living in that the content she spews out is actually a job and earns her enough (so she says) to enable her not to have proper job or Steve.

It's her first video in a week and that's the tit she has put out. 7 minutes! 7 minutes of repeating the same word, sniffing, having sex with the camera and looking awkward as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She done her hair and make up to do the haul why couldn't she put some nice clothes on? What she had on at the end was 100 times nicer than what she was wearing at the start and while talking

Reactions: 6
Well, that video was another pile of tit. She never explains anything without using the same words, little, cute ,pretty, and not only that, she just repeats herself over and over when talking about an item. She’s also never sure of the price of something. Surely that’s one of the first things she should do if she’s doing a haul video, have all the prices at hand!? This isn’t me being nasty or trolling, this is me giving my honest feedback. She is seriously awful at these videos. She’s awful at speaking on camera in general.
It’s so annoying! It’s a PEPLUM style jumper not an oversized (and btw 100% not a size small) and SMOCK DRESSES WITH A SHIRT DETAIL. How can she do a video on clothes if she doesn’t even know what the item of clothings called. Everything is just ‘little’ and ‘cute’ and ‘errr I don’t know what this is’. Stop then you do not have a clue

Reactions: 14
The shirt dresses are see through, how about showing the kind of underwear needed to make it appropriate?

Reactions: 5
She annoys me so much she grits her teeth when she says certain words.

Maybe try shopping on your own without Steve. That way you can buy your actual size and he wont know. Clever I know 😉😉
I don't know if I imagined it but when she picked up a pair of trousers in Primark, did he say they look massive? 😳

Reactions: 6
The price thing grips my tit! Have the receipt handy or write it down on a piece of paper so you know what you are talking about! And I don't get why she needs to tell us the size she's buying anyway? Surely people are going to look at the item and if they like it they will just buy it in their size? What does it matter what size she bought? She's just dying to convince herself and everyone else she's smaller than she is by shouting size 10 from the rooftops!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.