Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour seems quite manic at the moment. I do wonder if she suffers from some kind of undiagnosed manic depression, that would explain her behaviour sometimes. For someone who repeatedly says she doesn't care, she seems to keep going on about how much she doesn't care, rather than just getting on with life. She genuinely has no one looking out for her, where the hell is her mum, if I saw my daughter behaving so iratically I'd be stepping in to support her and get help.
She has a personality disorder I’ve been saying it since the start! I work with people who have the diagnosis everyday and she has a lot of traits

Reactions: 20
She has a personality disorder I’ve been saying it since the start! I work with people who have the diagnosis everyday and she has a lot of traits
Think we need to be very careful about diagnosing someone with a mental health illness and such, based on a few minutes of daily footage.
Professional, own experience or just well read-up, noone can saying what's wrong with her, if anything is at all.

Reactions: 9
I think she is bored.
She has no regular contact with people, I can moan about my job but it provides an opportunity to leave the house and a routine...as well as financial independence and a full filling career.

After she has filmed what I ate, what I did, what I bought for dinner or a haul, there really isn't much going on.

There has been lots of suggestions on here but she is too proud and stubborn to take any advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Think we need to be very careful about diagnosing someone with a mental health illness and such, based on a few minutes of daily footage.
Professional, own experience or just well read-up, noone can saying what's wrong with her, if anything is at all.
Maybe I worded this incorrectly, I just think she has a lot of traits you’d see in someone with a personality disorder, she could probably do with seeing a professional. I’ve been watching her vlogs and instagram for over two years I’d say that’s more than a few minutes a day when you think about it

Reactions: 6
Maybe I worded this incorrectly, I just think she has a lot of traits you’d see in someone with a personality disorder, she could probably do with seeing a professional. I’ve been watching her vlogs and instagram for over two years I’d say that’s more than a few minutes a day when you think about it
Oh I completely agree.
But she's a well versed liar, contradiction should be her middle name and well..the rest is just a mess.
She may well already be diagnosed with something that she's not sharing.
She can't even post her full bloody food shop so hiding parts of her life is in her nature.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe I never realised this before but I bet my life Mabel can’t get onto that chair by herself it’s quite high! They blatantly put her up there and not only that Oscar always looks pissed off!

Reactions: 7
Btw I know it’s early but new thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #29 Couldn’t hack ASDA, couldn’t hack insta but don’t worry guys I’m going to be a famous singer

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does she have a mental illness?
I'm seriously starting to question if something is undiagnosed. She has zero support around her, so her behaviour will continue to be irratic. Her mum makes me angry, she constantly writes comments on IG calling people horrible and trolls, yet as her mother what actual support does she offer, she sees the same posts we see, no way can she think the irratic, sometimes manic and quite often over sexual behaviour is healthy. Someone really needs to give her the support she's so despsrately seeking online, because it's missing from the people in her life.

Big Bad Bev is back again 😴
If she genuinely cared about her daughter, she would be giving more practical support, instead she seems to only offer support from afar by writing stupid comments online

I can definitely see aspects of her behaviour that are concerning, and that's just from the very brief glimpses we see. She definitely needs proper support, but her behaviour seems to be encouraged by those around her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
51B5B40C-8E70-4B50-98FC-AD65DE82805E.png

This is a girl that gives make up and clothing “advice” and films tutorials. Considering I thought she was going to rub her own chin out when she was “blending” how can she still look so patchy and ridiculous! She looks like a bleeping clown! And as “I can’t believe I shared that” I can’t believe u shared it either reb, I’m embarrassed for you Jesus Christ 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
shes trying to be stephanie Davis all this be kind tit posting all about caroline and now the singing shes a bleeping wannabe shes desperate for fame I think...knock it off rebecca it's not happening

Reactions: 16
Did Beckeh hear that Tik Tok was teaming up with the Brit Awards and think if she can get enough followers saying she is good at singing then Tik Tok videos are going to be the next move?
Just seems Meldrum,Brummy,Candice and Liza Prideux are doing Tik Tok and our Beckeh loves to copy...I hope not, but just made me think.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m blocked ..... I need a laugh ...... what’s the website I can view her stories on?

Reactions: 2
I’m blocked ..... I need a laugh ...... what’s the website I can view her stories on?
Google “insta story viewer” and there should be a couple of sites that come up. Try one and type in her instagram username:)

Reactions: 2
Why is she still wearing concealer that’s far too light for her face? She looks ridiculous.

She’s definitely a massive attention seeker, she’s manipulative, very self absorbed and narcissistic. I think big bad Bev needs to reel it in a bit, considering a few days ago Begga was jabbering on about ‘being kind’. I can’t believe she posted the screenshot of the message she got and pulled that hideous face afterwards encouraging kindness. If she didn’t act like such a twit people wouldn’t tell her she is 🤷🏼‍♀️ I really think she needs to grow up. She doesn’t portray herself or her behaviour as a responsible parent at all, she’s just an embarrassment and continues to make it worse for herself. I wonder how many negative comments she deletes daily, plus how many people she blocks. She wants everyone to love her as much as she loves herself. She’s so detached from reality.

Reactions: 15
Today im sharing a primark haul, not been to primark for months, big lover of primark i love going to primark, so im realleh looking forward to showing you what i picked up in primark

I have a sneaky suspicion she's been to primark 🤔

Well i haven't been inspired to go and buy a linen dress with a collar that you can wear with sandals and sandals 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf is she wearing in her latest video primark haul?????? That grey joggers with the beige top tucked in looks awful!!!!

Reactions: 8
I go through phases with her. I always manage to have a laugh at the things she does but now I’m feeling a bit sorry for her. The fact she hasn’t seen her mum in over 3 months (I don’t go a week without seeing mine), the fact she doesn’t have any real friends must be hard and most probably why she posts her life online! And I don’t think Steve supports her in the slightest. She’s obviously craving attention but Instagram is not the real world

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.