Rebecca Lamb #27 Mah Steve loves mah corn beef hash and hub...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely feel sad about caroline as I wouldn't want anyone to take there own life.

You dont have to read here tho, just dont read here and you wouldn't know.. I feel like come on if you dont want negative comments maybe think before uploading crappy 'content' not everyone will love what you do. But you dont have to read it?
Rebecca truly makes me angry, she sells her dull life and her kids privacy online. She cries when people disagree or criticise, stating its no one else's business, but if you claim you're an influencer /vlogger, viewers have every right to air their views, whether they are positive or negative. The real world means a 26 Yr old woman with kids has serious responsibilities, unlike Rebegga who appears to have gone through life fluttering her eye lashes and flashing her arse to get what she wants. She likes to jump on any bandwagon about someone else's tragedy, Caroline Flacks death is a tragedy, but no one knows what was going on, so for idiot Rebegga to blame social media, she is extremely stupid. Interesting that vloggers and influencers like to blame social media in one breath and then use it to beg for freebies, make money and sell their dull lives. Bloody hypocrisy

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Rebecca truly makes me angry, she sells her dull life and her kids privacy online. She cries when people disagree or criticise, stating its no one else's business, but if you claim you're an influencer /vlogger, viewers have every right to air their views, whether they are positive or negative. The real world means a 26 Yr old woman with kids has serious responsibilities, unlike Rebegga who appears to have gone through life fluttering her eye lashes and flashing her arse to get what she wants. She likes to jump on any bandwagon about someone else's tragedy, Caroline Flacks death is a tragedy, but no one knows what was going on, so for idiot Rebegga to blame social media, she is extremely stupid. Interesting that vloggers and influencers like to blame social media in one breath and then use it to beg for freebies, make money and sell their dull lives. Bloody hypocrisy
I honestly don't know how she doesn't get the principle that hotels get negative reviews on tripadvisor, actresses in the west end sometimes get panned by theatre critics when they do a new show, politicians get scrutinised, your local hairdressers might get a bad review on google if a customers not happy, etc etc I could go on.....

WHY DOES SHE HONESTLY THINK EVERYONE SHOULD TELL HER SHES SUHHH SUHHHH WONDERFUL ALL THE TIME?! We live in a free country where if someone doesn't like something they're more than within their rights to say! Im sure when I do something wrong at work my boss/colleagues dont think "she got some information wrong in that report but no, Boss Babe Beggy Dingle said we should be kind always so lets just not point out where shes gone wrong" - nor would I expect them to!

Will never get my head round how she cannot grasp this, seriously!

Reactions: 19
Rebs , you truly dont have a clue about the real world , or any world come to think of it...you blame nasty people and comments to be the cause of Caroline Flacks death yet this media you slate you also USE as a means of a free and pathetic life. How dare you judge "troll" people in this way...you absolute hypocrite. And how dare you compare yourself to true celebrities , YOU are not even on the "Z" list ...Caroline obviously had underlying issues as well as everything she was coping with that was in the public eye...the only thing you have ever fought for or put effort into was grabbing a hold of 2ss to ensure your LAZY self centred life...to try gain sympathy from someones death is the lowest of the low , hopefullythe remains of your flock will now see your true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Rebecca..... you are always the first person to comment on and judge the Love Island contestants!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that any different????? Pipe down love!!

Reactions: 35
As if she’s went on her stories and said that. Has she seen what big bad bev has said about people?? Look closer to home you utter joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t say she’s using Caroline’s death for content.. I’ve seen about 50 posts on people’s story’s and page about Caroline
Has she posted about it? Yes.
Has she somehow worded it so it relates to her? Yes.
Will it prompt her sheep to message and engage with her? Yes.

That's bleeping content.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t say she’s using Caroline’s death for content.. I’ve seen about 50 posts on people’s story’s and page about Caroline
I would say she is using this for content
....why else post and talk about on line trolls etc. She is using this sad situation to make it all about herself, forgetting the fact that she does not need to open herself to public opinion, she could easily make everything private. Might mean she isnt as popular on the adult channels though🙈🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
All these ‘influencers’ using her death for some engagement is all it is. They’re trying to make themselves out to be victims. I’ll tell you who’s the victims Rebecca, all those people who genuinely do struggle with mental health on the daily, not people like you who have ‘anxiety’ whenever they feel like it. They should all be ashamed of themselves using a woman’s death as a way to boost your engagement. Never gave a tit about her when she was alive but now she’s dead it’s such a shame?? duck off. That’s the worst kind of person.

Reactions: 16
Shes trying to turn it round on to her! Her situation and Caroline's are extremely different. 3 posts.. shes definitely trying to use it for content or for engagement as awful as that it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.