Rebecca Lamb #26 Im Rebecca Lamb, i know who you are, ill come to your door, no matter how far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on today after taking my 9yr old and baby to indoor play for 3 hours, not half hour (yes Rebecca even on a Saturday, shock horror) and seen the cake for Alfie. I'm ashamed for you Rebecca, that's all I have to say.

Reactions: 16
I will contribute to Woodys cake this year, please send me your PayPal details and I'll send it now or nearer the time!

I'm not even a mum but I've hand on heart never ever seen a mother favouring one child over another so much 😥💔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How can we feel this much empathy think that’s the word tell me if not! For a little boy that we’ve never met. BECAUSE WE ARE MOTHERS!!! Actually not even that because we are normal human beings. I just cannot keep seeing it. How can Steve’s family let this happen??? My mother in law would be having a quiet but polite word with me or my fiancé.
I am 24, not a mother but I have a heart, i am a decent person who can clearly see that she does not treat her children the same. You know I started to feel bad for her for how much hate she gets (I'll blame hormones) but this is all on her now.. dumb cow

Reactions: 10
Shes nothing but a dumb little tart, and Steve is in too deep now 😂 he's had his fun

Reactions: 8
I wonder if her/his family don't say anything as they could be worried if they do, then they won't be allowed to see the boys? I can see her being the same if her and Steve ever split. She uses those boys to her advantage.

Reactions: 6
I will genuinely send you money for this right now. She doesnt deserve woody at all. I love his little face and he deserves so much love!

Same I am happy to donate. Honestly hurt my heart so much.

Shes nothing but a dumb little tart, and Steve is in too deep now 😂 he's had his fun

Truly think he’s on his way out. He’s barely featured and even in that story when she attempted to scare him he looked absolutely livid and couldn’t walk away from her fast enough

Reactions: 5
Another story of her tidying the boys room 🙄 everyone does this every day Rebecca! is it really so hard to come up with content!! It’s just so boring 😴

Reactions: 20
Another story of her tidying the boys room 🙄 everyone does this every day Rebecca! is it really so hard to come up with content!! It’s just so boring 😴

Notice any time she videos anything like this she always sets the camera up behind her. Even loading the dishwasher, behind her whalloping asshole so you can’t even see a thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For those of you who are blocked, here is the cake difference.
Honestly both of them adults are pieces of tit 😡

9132E99A-87ED-4DF0-B73F-B29791C69319.jpeg

I think what makes it worse is that we all know under that crappy icing isn’t a lovely homemade cake, it’s 2 old manky cream cakes stuck together 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I’m wondering if she will try justify the cake situation in her stories once she reads her, not sure how she can tbh though but it needs to be addressed. I’m sure someone will message her and ask why the hell she did it?!

Also I really don’t know why you’re all shocked, because we all knew this would happen, we all called it back then.
She’s a selfish little prick!

Reactions: 18
I’m wondering if she will try justify the cake situation in her stories once she reads her, not sure how she can tbh though but it needs to be addressed. I’m sure someone will message her and ask why the hell she did it?!

Also I really don’t know why you’re all shocked, because we all knew this would happen, we all called it back then.
She’s a selfish little prick!
She will say something along the lines of ‘ As Alfie had a party we thought it would be fun to get a professional cake made for all his friends ‘ or bullshit along those lines anyway

Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has been mentioned but regarding the favouritism - I’ve just noticed that in their bedroom there is an A cushion and a wire A on the windowsill.. I know Woody is not reading and writing yet but pretty harsh and odd to have personalisation for one child and not the other when they share a room?! Bizarre

Reactions: 22
She will say something along the lines of ‘ As Alfie had a party we thought it would be fun to get a professional cake made for all his friends ‘ or bullshit along those lines anyway
She will say something along those lines 🙄
Woodys face would have lit up seeing a proper character/dinosaur cake made for him on his birthday, poor wee soul

Reactions: 8
Why oh why does she have such a hungry arse and why oh why would you show that online??????

• Haha
Love how the absolute cretin has got Alfie a beautiful cake made by a professional for his birthday... but could only be arsed to stack some ready made CREAM cakes on top of each other (about 5 days in advance 🤢) for Woodys!!!

Woody is two!! He couldn’t care less what his cake looks like! I’m with Rebecca on this one.
personally I have made & decorated my children’s cake every year. Last year I suggested I used a ‘made’ cake and the reaction was met with one of horror!! It has become a tradition now with my children and they prefer my rubbish homemade ones to anything professional.
just my two pence worth!

Reactions: 1
Woody is two!! He couldn’t care less what his cake looks like! I’m with Rebecca on this one.
personally I have made & decorated my children’s cake every year. Last year I suggested I used a ‘made’ cake and the reaction was met with one of horror!! It has become a tradition now with my children and they prefer my rubbish homemade ones to anything professional.
just my two pence worth!
You don’t do one without the other. And this is just another thing that she has done to that poor boy. He would care. Do you do homemade for all? Or just for one? That’s the difference.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.