Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anyone else think the questions asked on the Q&A were all asked by people taking the piss out of her?? 😂
I thought this 😂 she’s too thick to realise it’s a complete piss take.
‘Do you ever have days where you can’t be bothered to do anything?’ Hahahaha becca doesn’t even realise!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought this 😂 she’s too thick to realise it’s a complete piss take.
‘Do you ever have days where you can’t be bothered to do anything?’ Hahahaha becca doesn’t even realise!
She probably wrote them all herself....we’d never know 😂😂

Reactions: 6
She’s so proud of how much they’ve done in the house 🤔 but your kitchen ceilings bowed more than steves bleeping legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Her videos would be half the length if she didnt tell us everything twice in the same sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 28
its Exact same as what LJC made yesterday.. with a Mac and cheese sauce I’m sure!
I came on here to mention this!! As soon as I seen it I was like how does she have the hard neck to copy that woman all the time🙈😂

Reactions: 8
Her q&a on YouTube jesus christ I've just wasted nearly half a hour listening to her go on and on about pointless tit.

Questions I'd like to ask
Did Steve cheat?
When are you going to trap Steve into the 3rd baby?
When are you getting a REAL job?
why do you feed your kids crap?
Why do you favour Alfie over woody?

THE LIST IS ENDLESS 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wonder if Steve's making a point of telling us he over sees dinner time, bath time and bed time, because he's fed up of Begga saying how busy she is. God only knows what she does because it's obvious she doesn't do much for her kids or the house. I often wonder when she says Woody is napping, if he really is or has she put him in his room and left him to his own devices

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Steve's making a point of telling us he over sees dinner time, bath time and bed time, because he's fed up of Begga saying how busy she is. God only knows what she does because it's obvious she doesn't do much for her kids or the house. I often wonder when she says Woody is napping, if he really is or has she put him in his room and left him to his own devices
I did wonder with him posting soft plays all the time, school runs, bedtime bath etc. Is it a subliminal message to Reb that he does a tit load of stuff and she doesn’t lol

Reactions: 12
He sounds like her social worker not her partner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You make my life, I wish we were real life friends 😂
😂 oh bless you i dont like to blow my own trumpet an all that ya know 💅🏼but im a bleeping diamond, a bit overly giddy on the gin but im the kinda gal that will hold your kebab for you and not eat It whilst you’re throwing your ring up ....awwww i wanna meet you all lets have a tattle party 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
😂 oh bless you i dont like to blow my own trumpet an all that ya know 💅🏼but im a bleeping diamond, a bit overly giddy on the gin but im the kinda gal that will hold your kebab for you and not eat It whilst you’re throwing your ring up ....awwww i wanna meet you all lets have a tattle party 🥳
You sound like my kinda gal!! 😂🙌🏼😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her wedding dress comment surprised me...I'm very intrigued to see what she has chosen.

Reactions: 5
The state of her in the car (she looked like she proper stank that kind of smell when they hide it with tit body spray 🤢) to the 'my face whenever it rains on the school run' clearly isn't the same day so shes just got those ugly chin pics saved in her phone, I find that so sad I'm not a selfie person anyway but keeping those thinking your funny is just plain embarrassing. Also why does it matter if its raining when you're driving! Little things but it really pissed me off.

I think it just depends on the child- they seem to be up at the crack of dawn so doesn't suprise me. My little boy used to nap for around 2 hrs + when he was Woodys age but he has a heart condition so I just used to let him nap as much or little as he needed. I think most of these instamums use their kids nap times for an hour of peace if I'm honest. Ie MrsM!
to be fair I’m not an insta mum and a DEFINITELY let my kid nap for an hours peace ✌🏻

Reactions: 11
literally thought the same!! I Saw 3 minutes and turned it off I couldn’t stand her tit makeup with her white chin & cheeks and forehead. And the constant sniffing. Find it funny that she has 3 bridesmaids and 2 are family members 😂

I missed that bit!!! What did she say?
She doesn’t want a boob job until after she’s had her 3rd baby apparently

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.