Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it matter what UK bloggers name is? What’s Rebecca going to do with an Instagram handle exactly? Absolutely duck all. Even if she saw their profile and saw into their life, what’s she actually going to do, about someone that called her out on her bullshit?

Reactions: 25
Does it matter what UK bloggers name is? What’s Rebecca going to do with an Instagram handle exactly? Absolutely duck all. Even if she saw their profile and saw into their life, what’s she actually going to do, about someone that called her out on her bullshit?
I’m wondering that too! The way Rebecca was going on I assumed it was somebody ‘known’, a fellow mum blogger or something. I was expecting a smaller scale MOD revelation. This appears to be just a random person, not someone widely known to her followers. I’m not really sure why she thinks people will care once they find out.

Reactions: 19
If anything she’s given more attention to UKB. Like when people say ‘oh I’m being slagged off on tattle”

that’s exactly how I found this thread 🙌🏼 Courtesy of meldrum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Calm down Begropolitan Police! New Scotlamb Yard
It doesn’t CLEARLY prove who the person is because I could set up an Instagram account under the name BeccaLamb ...doesn’t mean anything though.
If anyone has any further information... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I find it very bizarre that there's two accounts who mainly use their IG to slag off Rebecca. I can't stand the woman but I'm not bored enough to create a whole IG account dedicated to bashing her.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

im rebecca lamb, i know who you are, ill come to your door, no matter how far

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I find it very bizarre that there's two accounts who mainly use their IG to slag off Rebecca. I can't stand the woman but I'm not bored enough to create a whole IG account dedicated to bashing her.
True.

Thread suggestion

im rebecca lamb, i know who you are, ill come to your door, no matter how far
Unless it's snowing and they're stuck in't Dales?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two? 🤣 what’s the other one hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it’s someone with a personal grievance. Maybe someone she bullied at school. It does tend to only post about her when she is lying or deceitful with ads etc so I don’t think there is much she can Do about it! im not convinced she knows who it is though..

Reactions: 18
I think it’s someone with a personal grievance. Maybe someone she bullied at school. It does tend to only post about her when she is lying or deceitful with ads etc so I don’t think there is much she can Do about it! im not convinced she knows who it is though..
Yea it must be as the account doesn’t even focus on uk bloggers, mainly celebrities and then little old Rebeccah Lamb thrown into the mix, weird lol

Reactions: 12
So she's full of tit then?
As if someone with that kind of account would make such a mistake!
She needs to be bloody careful if she's gonna start throwing accusations at someone who's potentially not done anything at all.
My exact thoughts. In fact the blogger account posted a clip apologising for reposting the video without checking for names etc they also posted a message sent by the person who originally posted the video, they asked for the video to be removed as they'd received lots of sub requests after their name had been shown on the video. I wreckon Rebegga or one of her sheep put 2 +2 together and got 30. If she publicly accuses the wrong person, she then becomes 'the bully' (probably a role she's played many times throughout her life) and risks losing her sham of a vlogging career, what brands would work with a bully, especially one encouraging her subscribers to get involved.

Reactions: 11
She’s quiet tonight, what’s the bet she’ll come on in the morning ranting about bullies and thank everyone for their nice messages *eyeroll*

Reactions: 8
Honestly I don’t think this social media/mom blogger/influencer life is working for Rebecca....Elleh if your reading this I suggest you pack it in put woody in nursery and get a 9 to 5 like the rest of us 👍🏼

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.