Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just annoyed at my self for not really taking much notice of it and not posting it before that attention bleep put it out 🤣🤣😂
I'm annoyed at you too. 😂
We could have had so much fun with that info 🙈
Sheep 1-0 Tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right so she now believes that this Jordan chick is the person behind the ukbloggers page - so what?! What’s she going to do?! Go to the police?!!!!

honestly. Grow up for the love of Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So funny just watched the video on ukbloggers from Rebecca’s YouTube video about saving 🤣🤣🤣 never seen it before 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Forgive me for being as tense as Reb but I don’t see what the Kobe video has to do with all this? I thought it was a completely separate thing? Surely that’s just about someone who created a video and their insta was shared and they didn’t want it to be? Don’t get it
I think that’s exactly what happened , but that lunatic has put two and two together and come up with five

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What Rebecca has said doesn’t add up either, today she’s received dozens of screenshots but the video went up on Sunday so how has it taken her sheep 2 days to send them to her and all at the same time? More like she was creeping on there today and only just seen it! Stupid cow

Reactions: 18
Jordanioxc now I think

I feel like I should send the girl a follow request and give her a big pat on the back!

Reactions: 4
Why’s she acting like it’s a big deal. Wow you find out someone dislikes you and holds you accountable for the prick you are. Is she really expecting any sympathy? 😂 Well done Jordan if you are here.

Reactions: 18
How about you get off your bleeping phone and give your child some love!!! He's clearly woken up still tired and cranky, I'm like it and it's horrible enough being an adult. Maybe he just want a cuddle from his so called mummy. God I bleeping ate her.

If I was Steve I would have serious worries about the kind of mother she is.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.