Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca is attempting her own version of WAGatha Christy then.

She’s basically Coleen Rooney, just with more snacks and higher cholesterol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Forgive me for being as tense as Reb but I don’t see what the Kobe video has to do with all this? I thought it was a completely separate thing? Surely that’s just about someone who created a video and their insta was shared and they didn’t want it to be? Don’t get it

I watched a Kobe video on the uk bloggers website on Sunday and at the end it flipped back to whoever it was, their phone homepage and notifications. I screen shot it randomly as I thought it may give an idea who it was as there was speculation around who was running the page. I didn’t look at it properly and didn’t think anything of it until now but I’m still not sure if it gives away any info, or if it’s what she’s talking about (I never sent it to her btw 😂😂)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I watched a Kobe video on the uk bloggers website on Sunday and at the end it flipped back to whoever it was, their phone homepage and notifications. I screen shot it randomly as I thought it may give an idea who it was as there was speculation around who was running the page. I didn’t look at it properly and didn’t think anything of it until now but I’m still not sure if it gives away any info, or if it’s what she’s talking about (I never sent it to her btw 😂😂)
Show us then!!!!

Reactions: 13
Show us!

Reactions: 10
Interestingly there are very few threads on here that mention Kobe at all. There is Mrs Hinch #98. Lidia Millen #13. Fopperhollic #22. Mentioned once on Caroline Hirons and then tonight on this thread (I just ran a search on the word Kobe). Each time it was mentioned was just to discuss it in relation to what the influencer had posted, no tribute pages 🧐

However UKbloggers explanation says it was posted originally on here?... But that doesn't make sense within the context its being talked about on this site.....

Something isn't quite right here...

Reactions: 10
spill the teaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: 7
🐸☕ hand the goods over or we will force feed you chewna eggeh bread

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Why you still talking...? Post the godamn screenshot woman 😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The one profile is private and the other isn’t coming up so name may have been changed... like I said not even sure if this is what she is on about but who knows
Ohhhh this is worse that I thought.
Whoever that Jordanioxx is has access to UKBU... ohhhhhhhh the tea 😂😂😂😂

Edit - GUTTED IT ISN'T WHO I THOUGHT IT WAS AND ISN'T A CHANNEL MUMSY

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ahh I’m annoyed Reb now knows who it is lol I quite enjoyed reading her posts!

Reactions: 7
I’m just annoyed at my self for not really taking much notice of it and not posting it before that attention bleep put it out 🤣🤣😂

I’ve been sitting on this tit since Sunday 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.