Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always buy Woody 2-3? He’s clearly not that size yet

Reactions: 15
Must be in debt to the drug dealer after all the aff links today.. either that or Steve’s told her to pack her bags and she’s realised she’s bleeping skint!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she’s trying to prove a point by asking steve to stay off stories etc she loves that we are all speculating.. tbh they both have it easy being with each other they have separate nights out she looks” after the kids while he drives his fiat 500 around the dales it’s like their roomies so I mean if that floats your boat then keep going 👏 although if this is the year your having a wedding after being engaged for a while you’d think they would portray utter happiness and beam with excitement.

Reactions: 15
“Thought I’d share some pretty wallpapers”

WHY??? Has she got nothing better to do? She’s spent time going out of her way to find those and then posting them to her stories and for what reason? Is this what constitutes work to her? Does she think she’s realleh buseh and working really hard when she does ridiculous stuff like this? It’s a Sunday, both her kids are at home and she’s wasting her life reposting people who think she’s hilarious to make herself feel better and giving out wallpaper ideas... Not being funny Reb but my wallpaper on my phone is my kids! I don’t need your random flowers cheers 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Got the kids clothes out ready for tomorrow.. looks like woodeh’s wearing his striped pyjama bottoms and cream knitted jumper for a change 😐

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
“Thought I’d share some pretty wallpapers”

WHY??? Has she got nothing better to do? She’s spent time going out of her way to find those and then posting them to her stories and for what reason? Is this what constitutes work to her? Does she think she’s realleh buseh and working really hard when she does ridiculous stuff like this? It’s a Sunday, both her kids are at home and she’s wasting her life reposting people who think she’s hilarious to make herself feel better and giving out wallpaper ideas... Not being funny Reb but my wallpaper on my phone is my kids! I don’t need your random flowers cheers 👍🏼
bet she was sitting at her pretty little desk whilst posting them feeling like a right entrepreneur 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Must be in debt to the drug dealer after all the aff links today.. either that or Steve’s told her to pack her bags and she’s realised she’s bleeping skint!
God let's just take a trip with the ghost of Christmas future to see what it would be like if 2ss ever did leave Beckeh Dingle 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean I couldn't see her continuing with influencing if he left her given that her whole "brand" is built around the life that he provided (living in her big house in the dales and being a stay at home mum whose never worked) but what else would she do other than "influencing" to maintain anything close to the lifestyle she shows now if she was a single parent? Asda wouldn't cut the mustard that's for sure....

As well, I just can't imagine how she would address it if they ever did split up, would it be another crying selfie on the grid lol?! Would it be an angry stomping about story I just can't picture it! 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Got the kids clothes out ready for tomorrow.. looks like woodeh’s wearing his striped pyjama bottoms and cream knitted jumper for a change 😐
Why does she need to be feeling organised getting the kids clothes out the night before? Surely if she is still getting up at 5am she’ll have loads of time to get ready

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone notice she’s wrote carrots and ‘leaks’ on her shopping list... I was going to really take the p*ss however I wrote ‘Whales’ instead of Wales on a customer invoice last week and sent it to them... so I’ve piped back down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Anyone notice she’s wrote carrots and ‘leaks’ on her shopping list... I was going to really take the p*ss however I wrote ‘Whales’ instead of Wales on a customer invoice last week and sent it to them... so I’ve piped back down 😂
It’s actually ‘leak’ cos obviously she’ll only buy 1 and it’ll last 3 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
List for tomorrow:
Carrits
Bitatoes
A leak
Chop timatoes
Binanas
Chewna
Sweetcoooooorn
26 cookies
3 packs of doughnuts
No snacks because I don’t buy snacks
Chicken for Steve because he likes chicken
Water because I love water
Cocinut oil
More chewna
posh beans x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
List for tomorrow:
Carrits
Bitatoes
A leak
Chop timatoes
Binanas
Chewna
Sweetcoooooorn
26 cookies
3 packs of doughnuts
Cocinut oil
More chewna
posh beans x
Plus, 2 packets of microwave rice
A frozen pizza
A carton of apple juice

• Haha
Reactions: 17
List for tomorrow:
Carrits
Bitatoes
A leak
Chop timatoes
Binanas
Chewna
Sweetcoooooorn
26 cookies
3 packs of doughnuts
Cocinut oil
More chewna
posh beans x
Don’t forget the nappies!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I miss "big blue milk for the boyyyyyys" and "sor-rin bahs for the boyyyyyys cos dey like to snack on them sometimes and stuff"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sooooreeeen
Plus more tinned chopped t’maartoes

A dictionary/ thesaurus maybe? We live in hope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely if there’s a hole in a downstairs ceiling with no plasterboard there, upstairs must have a massive dangerous hole in a floor 😱

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.