Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itโ€™s all a bit suspicious that she put Alfie in the bath one night and boom he suddenly had enough spots to see it was chicken pox. Normally on the lead up to chicken pox the child feels really unwell almost flu like, you donโ€™t just wake up covered in spots. Imagine taking your child in a centre Parcs swimming pool which is full of vulnerable pregnant women and little babies knowing your child feels really unwell. Centre Parcs is so closed off as well things spread like wildfire. Itโ€™s crazy how inconsiderate she is when it comes to these things. Your nan died and your child felt ill should have just cut the holiday short and called it quits.

Reactions: 19
Gutted I missed the song... would have loved to have joined in. Sadly Iโ€™m on holiday & havenโ€™t been on my phone ALL day as Iโ€™ve been enjoying quality time with my family, taking in the culture etc!

Reactions: 9
Gutted I missed the song... would have loved to have joined in. Sadly Iโ€™m on holiday & havenโ€™t been on my phone ALL day as Iโ€™ve been enjoying quality time with my family, taking in the culture etc!
Thereโ€™s still plenty of numbers left for you to join in.... ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 5
Last week, you lost a sweetheart and the very next day, you went on holiday... this year, to save you from tears, youโ€™ll buy another dog to jump on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Itโ€™s all a bit suspicious that she put Alfie in the bath one night and boom he suddenly had enough spots to see it was chicken pox. Normally on the lead up to chicken pox the child feels really unwell almost flu like, you donโ€™t just wake up covered in spots. Imagine taking your child in a centre Parcs swimming pool which is full of vulnerable pregnant women and little babies knowing your child feels really unwell. Centre Parcs is so closed off as well things spread like wildfire. Itโ€™s crazy how inconsiderate she is when it comes to these things. Your nan died and your child felt ill should have just cut the holiday short and called it quits.
Exactly this. You feel really unwell for several days before the spots appear and that is when you are infectious. I thought I had either flu or tonsillitis coming, same with my brother and sister. They should have stayed at home instead of which they have probably spread the virus all round Center Parks. I do hope Rebecca and Steve both go down with it, serve the selfish sods right ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 3
On the 15th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, Kitchen toilet roll and a jar of chunkneyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On the 16th day of Christmas my true love gave to me... an actual recipe for my chicken curreeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 33
On the seventeenth day of Christmas Alfeh gave to me, chicken pox now im on the settee.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
On the eighteenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, some wax strips for my fanneeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 59
On the 19th Day of Christmas my in laws gave to me, my dungeon, car and everything else is freeeeeee ๐ŸŽ„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
On the 20th day of Christmas 2 sausage Steve gave to me, a free meal ticket out of Keighleyyyy ๐Ÿ’ฐ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
On the 21st day of christmas the whole world can now see , that christmas is all about meeee

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Definitely think the most liked one out of these should be the next thread title! Theyโ€™re too good to go to waste!
All in favour? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 48
LOOK AT THE BAGS UNDER HIS EYES!!!!! The poor kids been poorly for days on end he looks depleated!
OMG he never normally looks like that. He looks SO poorly

I remember being heavily pregnant and my partners brothers girlfriend came round to MIL house with her kids and she was like oh I think so and so is starting with CP my mother in law is like a fairy never says a word she was like GET THEM OUT RIGHT NOW. beggar itโ€™s dangerous.

Reactions: 5
Don't hate me๐Ÿ˜‚

On the 22nd day of Christmas I was a lil sneakeee, I trapped Steve with a little alfieee

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.