Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole ‘my nan would want me to be happy’ bullshit! Yeah I’m sure your nan would want you to be happy but I’m also pretty sure she would want you to support her daughter, YOUR MUM!
The thing is even if her Mum insisted she went and enjoyed the time with the boys (I could imagine my mum would be the same) you wouldn’t then just keep uploading even single thing onto Instagram but she is addicted to it, she claimed she would have some time away and posted a few bleeping hours later and then hasn’t stopped since

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I'm sure I'll get a lot of stick for this because everyone is obviously of the complete opposite opinion to me, but I cant see the issue here 🤦🏼‍♀️ people saying she's vile for spending time with his family instead of hers etc. is really unfair I feel.

Think about it like this; its obviously been booked for a long time, its a pre Christmas family holiday that the boys (Alfie in particular) would have been so excited for! Its Christmas for godsake, those boys should be full of magic and excitment. Now imagine saying to them "we're not going now kids sorry" - how would they feel? I know people have said she should have stayed behind and let Steve take the boys, but again, how do you explain that to the boys? Yes, yes I know some of you will say the boys should be taught to think about others and think about how their gran feels being left alone etc, but they're innocent kids for godsake who would be so confused as to why they'd come away without their mum (when they were expecting her to be there). Plus at 5 I don't think Alfie (let alone Woody) would be able to comprehend the reason for her not coming, he'd just be sad that his mum wasn't there.

And as for posting it all on social media... OK yes the majority of us wouldn't but as Instagram is her 'work' and all she knows, I do get from her perspective why she's been posting as normal.

I think you're all so blinded by dislike for her that you cant see the situation in any other way than negatively, sorry!

Reactions: 42
I'm sure I'll get a lot of stick for this because everyone is obviously of the complete opposite opinion to me, but I cant see the issue here 🤦🏼‍♀️ people saying she's vile for spending time with his family instead of hers etc. is really unfair I feel.

Think about it like this; its obviously been booked for a long time, its a pre Christmas family holiday that the boys (Alfie in particular) would have been so excited for! Its Christmas for godsake, those boys should be full of magic and excitment. Now imagine saying to them "we're not going now kids sorry" - how would they feel? I know people have said she should have stayed behind and let Steve take the boys, but again, how do you explain that to the boys? Yes, yes I know some of you will say the boys should be taught to think about others and think about how their gran feels being left alone etc, but they're innocent kids for godsake who would be so confused as to why they'd come away without their mum (when they were expecting her to be there). Plus at 5 I don't think Alfie (let alone Woody) would be able to comprehend the reason for her not coming, he'd just be sad that his mum wasn't there.

And as for posting it all on social media... OK yes the majority of us wouldn't but as Instagram is her 'work' and all she knows, I do get from her perspective why she's been posting as normal.

I think you're all so blinded by dislike for her that you cant see the situation in any other way than negatively, sorry!
I get what you’re saying however kids need taught that life isn’t all magic and fairytales. Yes they’re young but kids learn from their parents. Excuse me if I’m wrong here but anything that ever goes wrong, Rebecca runs away from it or cries troll. Now her nans died shes fucked off on holiday. What a great example to be setting. Maybe it’s just me because my parents never gave a tit but the most important thing in life will always be family. The boys have enough holidays through the year and there will have been many local Christmas events she could have taken them to but I doubt she will. Plus with how Alfie acts, he could have done without the holiday. Maybe that’s makes me nasty but he’s such an entitled child that he won’t appreciate the holiday anyway so what’s the point in them being there.

Reactions: 21
I get what you’re saying however kids need taught that life isn’t all magic and fairytales. Yes they’re young but kids learn from their parents. Excuse me if I’m wrong here but anything that ever goes wrong, Rebecca runs away from it or cries troll. Now her nans died shes fucked off on holiday. What a great example to be setting. Maybe it’s just me because my parents never gave a tit but the most important thing in life will always be family. The boys have enough holidays through the year and there will have been many local Christmas events she could have taken them to but I doubt she will. Plus with how Alfie acts, he could have done without the holiday. Maybe that’s makes me nasty but he’s such an entitled child that he won’t appreciate the holiday anyway so what’s the point in them being there.
Completely agree with all of this!!

Reactions: 9
Sorry but the kids didn’t have to miss out they have a dad and other family members. The points I’ve made is that she’s left her mum who’s just lost her mum to go on holiday with her in laws and various family members. I absolutely stand by that that is selfish and disgusting. Even if she would have stayed a couple of days with her mum and then caught up with her boys during the week wouldn’t have been half as bad. While everyone grieves differently I get that, however I still feel for her mum.

Oh and on a lighter note... The chipmunk is tree climbing 🤣🐿

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Completely agree with all of this!!
I like to think I’m a strong woman. Some of that comes from my crap childhood and some of it comes from looking up to my gran and how she handled situations and life growing up. Her and my grandad were the rock of the family, of course I see now that my gran is actually very sensitive but as a child I just seen this woman who handled everything head on, never sugar coated anything to me but always made sure I understood and that I was okay. My other half has teenage sisters who are treated like absolute babies and trust me it shows! I can’t stand the ‘they’re only kids’ mentality. Kids are not kids for long and it’s our job to shape them to be decent adults, of course allowing for a normal childhood too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
2 year olds and 5 year olds desevere innocence, magic and fairy tales ESPECIALLY at Christmas. Sorry but they do. Yeah, if they were 10 and 13 I'd agree with you. 8 and 11 even. I don't care if you all think I'm wrong 😂 but I just can't believe she's being called all the names under the sun for making sure her kids have a nice holiday!

Reactions: 15
2 year olds and 5 year olds desevere innocence, magic and fairy tales ESPECIALLY at Christmas. Sorry but they do. Yeah, if they were 10 and 13 I'd agree with you. 8 and 11 even. I don't care if you all think I'm wrong 😂 but I just can't believe she's being called all the names under the sun for making sure her kids have a nice holiday!
I just said they do but they also deserve the truth! Shoving a camera in their face isn’t a nice holiday, it’s all for show. Those kids never get to enjoy ANYTHING fully. They never live in the moment and make memories like normally families do and it’s sickening. Alfie’s innocence is well and truly being chipped away. Just look at his mum and dads relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8

I get your point but no. You go by who needs you most. Your children, on a busy activity holiday surrounded by family members. Or your mum who has just unexpectedly lost her own mum. For me it’s an absolute no brainer. There will be other holiday, other Christmas magical moments, there will not be other times to be there for her mum like this. There was so many solutions, stay home half the week, or vice versa? Pay and bring her mum along? Just not go? But no, she upped and outed less than 24 hours after her Nan died, Rebecca is ultimately selfish and she saw this as content opportunity. I think it’s deplorable personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Everyone has an opinion and that's a good thing. If we all thought the same life would be a bit crap.
I don't think she should've went straight away, they have 2 cars, why not let Steve take his son's with his family then join them a couple days into the holiday? OR go on the booked break but stayed off social media out of respect for her nan passing (like she said she was going to)
I would stay and support my mum, without question, if my children also didn't have to miss out (I'd let them go with my hubby/their dad) Regardless of losing out on cost etc.

I think that's why most people are really upset about the situation; not out of hatred for Rebecca but they know that if they were in the same situation they wouldn't have gone on holiday posting happy, fun, pictures all the time!

Everyone has an opinion and that's a good thing. If we all thought the same life would be a bit crap.
I don't think she should've went straight away, they have 2 cars, why not let Steve take his son's with his family then join them a couple days into the holiday? OR go on the booked break but stayed off social media out of respect for her nan passing (like she said she was going to)
I would stay and support my mum, without question, if my children also didn't have to miss out (I'd let them go with my hubby/their dad) Regardless of losing out on cost etc.

I think that's why most people are really upset about the situation; not out of hatred for Rebecca but they know that if they were in the same situation they wouldn't have gone on holiday posting happy, fun, pictures all the time!
To be fair, I'm looking at this from my personal perspective, and I know my dad is a rock to my mum and she wouldn't just be sat alone for a week if I were in Rebecca's situation so I'm looking at it in assumption that her mum has other people round her and would be happy for Rebecca to spend 5 days away with her boys and then be together when she's back. Does anyone know what the circumstances are with her mum? As in does she have anyone else or is she literally on her own, no siblings, no partner, no other children? I defo think that would change my perspective if she's left her mum COMPLETELY alone.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure how much use Rebecca would be to her mum, it would be all weeping and wailing about how upset SHE is, I can’t imagine her being any practical help. She would have to keep telling her to put her phone down. She would probably want to vlog the visit to register the death, undertakers, caterers etc. She could use it as content - ‘come arrange a funeral with me’!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I have to agree with you, I would do the same

Ok got bored the other night and couldnt sleep.. i know this is october 2018, but the instagram/website is still up and running?!
funny she’s never mentioned this business is Q&As when people have asked what he does for a living

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Go on their Instagram, it’s very active and have a Black Friday sale 🤨
maybe he just designed the website for the company?

Reactions: 1

Blinded by dislike for her ?
If this week Alfie was where he's supposed to be during term time and she simply posted we've had a loss in the family so work/social media is on hold want to help mum but will be back after nan's funeral thanks for understanding guys I would of honestly had nothing but respect for her .

I just said they do but they also deserve the truth! Shoving a camera in their face isn’t a nice holiday, it’s all for show. Those kids never get to enjoy ANYTHING fully. They never live in the moment and make memories like normally families do and it’s sickening. Alfie’s innocence is well and truly being chipped away. Just look at his mum and dads relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. She uses those kids purely as a money making exercise.

Reactions: 9
Why are people saying “It’s Christmas?”.
It’s bloody November.

Alfie should be in school, but given he’s not, neither him or Woody would give a tit if Reb is there or not. They don’t spend time with her when they’re home because she’s so self absorbed so why the duck would they miss her when they’re surrounded by people that will actually give them time and attention?!

She should be with her Mum, end of. I personally feel like anyone that says different has more than likely acted the same as Reb and are trying to make themselves feel better by justifying her actions 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree. I wish people would stop acting like it’s Christmas. It’s not. It’s November. Pack it in!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.