Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also can I point out today has been the most she's ever posted of Woody. Obviously feeling guilty.
More like proving a point, she maybe posting more of him, but her attention is firmly on the camera and not him. She comes across as very passive aggressive., they way she looks at the camera,

I don’t know how these PR/ADS work but... surely if you’ve been chosen to advertise and have been sent products from one brand, you don’t then put ANOTHER ‘gifted’ story advertising a DIFFERENT brand literally an hour later? If I was Technic I would not be happy about her then advertising a gifted reveloution product straight after. Or is that just me?.
I agree. I question the product quality if she's advertising multiple products, it shows no product loyalty along with the unprofessional script and obvious lack of planning, it shows its purely for money

Completely agree with this! On those two selfies she posted last night lots of people have commented saying she’s so pretty and she’s ignored 99% of them and just liked the odd one. I’m sorry but she’s obviously got too much time on her hands and if someone has gone out of their way to give you a compliment you could at least like the comment! I don’t know who she thinks she is!!!

Omg ‘WE TOOK HIM TO THE HOSPITAL’ talk about click bait. So they’ve always been desperate as duck yeah?
Reminds me of the click bait Saccone Jolys post, another family using kids to make money

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic, but I think Lucy Jessica Carter's hubby was having a dig at the Hobsons yesterday 😂 because they always tag Rolex in their posts!
Screenshot_20191122-123322_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahhh right I didn’t hear her say when they were going I have her on mute most of the time until I read here lol she’ll be busy packing and filming then

Reactions: 3
She’s either had a super buseh cute little day, she’s filming or she’s preparing the mother of all breakdowns. Place your bets people

Reactions: 7
She's been quiet today so are we expecting a nobody loves me everyone is trolling me fake tears whist pulling that strange face she likes to make video.

Reactions: 6
Centre Parcs is Monday - Monday, Friday - Friday, Monday - Friday or Friday - Monday, my bets are they’ve been to stockeld park like she said other day and we’re gonna be greeted with a super super cute little vlog 😴

Reactions: 3
Hi Everywunnnnn, happeh Saturday, oh wait it sundeh 😂😂 silly me, hope you are all doing really really well. Sorry I wasn’t on here yesterday just had a super cute little day with Steve and the boys as I’m Rebecca, mummy of ✌🏼 boys so yeah we just had a cute day and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think we are in for a good day tomorrow. Im expecting a mother of all rants tomorrow morning. Or a mental health card that she needed to have a day off for her mental health and anxiety and stuff.. and i reckon we are in for a ‘pack with me’ video [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30] im actually cringing at the thought of her counting their tops again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Next video come pack for centre parcs with me

hellooooh welcum bak to ma channul, I’m rebecca I’m mummeh ta two boys ✌ todeh I’m going ta be showing you what we’re packing to tek to center parc coz we’re going ta center parcs forra few daaaayz. It’s gifted coz I pay for nothin. Sooo lets get starrrted an I’ll show you what we’re packing ta tek to centre parcs

I bought Steve these supeh cute swimming costume bottoms are they swimming costume bottoms I’m not sure they’re like pants anyweh super cute they will look gawwwwjuss wonce his little peckers packed inside

a t shirt for the boys each duck all else except for Alfie he’s got a loveleh warm tracksuit

and for me I got this supeh cute little bra and pants set I think that will look cute and stuff when we go bike riding and stuff

see you in my next videoh buy guys 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
It pisses me off that centre parcs are gifting to them. Centre parcs is always busy and doesnt need advertisement by her. She will actually put people off! They could lower prices if they are finding bookings are slower as opposed to gifting to this fanny.

Reactions: 15
My ex boyfriend is the gamekeeper at Stockeld Park.. if they’ve gifted her tickets (which they will of, she doesn’t go off her own back!) I’m telling him to leave in protest 😂.
It’s really starting to annoy me that these influencers, who can clearly afford these things, get everything gifted. Instead of giving away her crappy hampers full of tatt that she doesn’t want, why doesn’t she give away tickets to places like winter wonderland in York & Stockeld Park to families that might not be able to afford to go?!

Reactions: 9
Iam actually starting to worry why she’s not been on the gram 🤷‍♀️ I’ve been reading missing/kidnapped people stories so my imagination is going bonkers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's probably had an argument with Steve and gone to her mums I reckon hence the lack of stories as her location would give it away

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.