Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see either Rebeggar or 2SS being fans of Woody Allen, Woody Harrelson or Woodrow Wilson. I know Zoe Ball and Fatboy Slim/Norman Cook have a son named Woody. You immediately do think of Toy Story though.
Certain names do not work well with a strong accent sometimes...or if you are Northern,like me, and add the prefix ‘our’ to any name when referring to someone, you just don’t pick names like Saul. 🤣
Saying Woody out loud sounds ridiculous with my accent, I don’t think it suits Rebecca’s accent either to be fair. I might ask her one day where she heard the name 🤣

Reactions: 5
Saying Woody out loud sounds ridiculous with my accent, I don’t think it suits Rebecca’s accent either to be fair. I might ask her one day where she heard the name 🤣
Wonder if she called him woody cos LJC called her son Jesse 🤣 wouldn’t surprise me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Can't even pronounce technic right lmao TECH NIC NOT TECHNIQUE
Absolute dumb arse blimey

Reactions: 7
She used the word "little" 17 times in the Christmas decorating video. I'm a silent reader on this thread and used to think you were all exaggerating when you talked about her limited vocabulary. Since then, I've watched plenty of her IG stories and now all the words I seem to catch are "little" "nice" "some" "stuff n things". It's no wonder Woody is behind for his age!
don't forget Super 😂

Reactions: 4
Gi fletcher and Tom fletchers (mcfly) son is called Woody she probably copied them

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she called him woody cos LJC called her son Jesse 🤣 wouldn’t surprise me!
If he'd been born a few months ago i'd agree with you but her LJC obsession has only been going since about the start of this year as far as I know...

I first noticed it when Elle Darby (LJCs sister) did a pack with me for the darby/carters big family holiday to Lanzarote and Elleh did an identical one when she took Alfie out of school to go to Tenerife for 10 days!

Reactions: 3
She’s does an ingham bed change not washed the new duvet and not changed the sheet underneath 🤢
I can’t believe she changed the duvet covers and pillowcases but not the sheets. And shouldn’t you wash new bedding before putting it on for the first time? It’s scratchy and often has a slight chemical smell from the manufacturing process when you open it. Much nicer to wash it first.

Reactions: 19
Anything ending in y sounds weird in her accent - curreh, alfeh etc

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she changed the duvet covers and pillowcases but not the sheets. And shouldn’t you wash new bedding before putting it on for the first time? It’s scratchy and often has a slight chemical smell from the manufacturing process when you open it. Much nicer to wash it first.
Yeah considering Woody is nearly potty trained he sure must’ve had some leaks, I can get sheets washed and dried in an hour and a half so there’s no excuse it’s disgusting

Reactions: 10
I think she did mention its from the Toy story, cos she and Alfie really like the film

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Nice to see she’s reading here and now using #gifted. About time too, you’re not above anyone else 😊

Reactions: 8
I know it's ridiculously petty but it infuriates me that she calls those black pleather trousers jeans, in what world are they jeans?! Does she not understand jeans are made from denim?!

Reactions: 16
I know it's ridiculously petty but it infuriates me that she calls those black pleather trousers jeans, in what world are they jeans?! Does she not understand jeans are made from denim?!
What do you expect she's thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for Woody being called Woody. All I know it as is slang for a boner and I learned that from school because in woodwork someone had graffit’d out the ‘work’ and added a ‘y’ and a penis. Which was very funny when I was twelve. I’d hate for him to get teased over it

Reactions: 3
Firstly - why hasn’t she washed the kids new bedding first?

Secondly- did she even mention woody once in that Xmas decorating video? It was all for Alfie 😡 she could have surprised them both 😡

Thirdly - wtf is quilt and things!!!!!!! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.