Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used the word "little" 17 times in the Christmas decorating video. I'm a silent reader on this thread and used to think you were all exaggerating when you talked about her limited vocabulary. Since then, I've watched plenty of her IG stories and now all the words I seem to catch are "little" "nice" "some" "stuff n things". It's no wonder Woody is behind for his age!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
did she invent the mince pie? did she create it? come up with the concept? the recipe? the idea? does she lovingly bake them herself and share the method etc? no she fooking didn't / doesn't so why oh why are all the plebs tagging her in mince pic posts like she's some sort of mincey saint....its getting on my tits!
PS - return of CHUCKNEY had me howling ;)
Mincey saint...has to be included in the next thread title!
I keep laughing at it, too funny. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus christ I really thought the beds would have some kind of base but their mattress is actually on the floor? What on earth
Those “beds” are horrible. Seen them on other influencers pages, they look crap

Reactions: 9
Those “beds” are horrible. Seen them on other influencers pages, they look crap
They aren’t very stable are they did you see them wobbling when she was putting the stockings on them 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Those are not beds.
They are flimsy bits of MDF - no base. No support. Nothing. They are nothing more than a gimmick. Take them away and it’s just a mattress slung on the floor.
Bloody disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mincey saint...has to be included in the next thread title!
I keep laughing at it, too funny. 🤣
A bit crude for next title but it fit too well 🤣

Mincey saint Lamb needs to quit the gram, then take her hanging ham to the pervs wank bank cam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel bad for Alfie. He clearly realised the only way to get attention from his mum was to play up to the camera. It isn’t his fault but she will end up making him not likeable

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Watching her YouTube videos is like watching somebody who’s just been told two seconds before what they’re actually filming, that it’s got to fill about fifteen minutes and then they just point the camera at her and shout ACTION!
It’s really not that bleeping difficult to check prices, know the shops you’ve purchased from and have some kind of plan of filming.

I’d love to know what she classes as editing as well?? Putting a song over it and deleting the clips of her starting and stopping the camera? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Watching her YouTube videos is like watching somebody who’s just been told two seconds before what they’re actually filming, that it’s got to fill about fifteen minutes and then they just point the camera at her and shout ACTION!
It’s really not that bleeping difficult to check prices, know the shops you’ve purchased from and have some kind of plan of filming.

I’d love to know what she classes as editing as well?? Putting a song over it and deleting the clips of her starting and stopping the camera? 🤷‍♀️
in the video you can tell she’s messed up the editing she reaches over to get the pjs looks in the camera funny and starts again with her act 🤔🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where did she get the name Woody from? The only woody I’ve ever heard of is from Toy Story..

Reactions: 4
Where did she get the name Woody from? The only woody I’ve ever heard of is from Toy Story..
I can’t see either Rebeggar or 2SS being fans of Woody Allen, Woody Harrelson or Woodrow Wilson. I know Zoe Ball and Fatboy Slim/Norman Cook have a son named Woody. You immediately do think of Toy Story though.
Certain names do not work well with a strong accent sometimes...or if you are Northern,like me, and add the prefix ‘our’ to any name when referring to someone, you just don’t pick names like Saul. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok so I just wanted to say sorry if I offended anyone by calling him a little tit but I stand by what I said.. that been said I call my own children little shits if that’s how they’re acting! We all have our own opinions and mine is that he is desperately trying to get attention and in doing so he is nasty to his brother, he’s attention seeking and it’s undoubtedly because his mother has made him this way! it won’t ever stop because he’s already showing he’s entitled so yeah he is been a little tit and it’s only going to get worse the older he gets!
Again I’m sorry if I offended anyone it’s just my opinion, I’m a Yorkshire bird it might just be the way I speak... sorry

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.