Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The oldest child really can't tolerate when the focus is on the youngest can he? Such an unpleasant characteristic. I'd address that that as soon I recognise it; and on camera!!!

Reactions: 29
The oldest child really can't tolerate when the focus is on the youngest can he? Such an unpleasant characteristic. I'd address that that as soon I recognise it; and on camera!!!
Because he is so use to all the attention! He must hate tattle just as much as his mum 😂

Reactions: 9
I HATE seeing kids showing off and playing up to the camera like that. The eldest just comes across like a little tit...takes after his parents

Reactions: 14
The in-law went to the dog shelter recently and said he wants a dog that’s fantastic with children (young ones) but will also protect you if there was any intruders. The guy turned round and said a staffy is what you’re after 😊
Yes!! 😍 They are known as the nanny dog, no Rebecca that doesn’t mean Oscar can serve woody his meals and wipe his bum while your super busy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This story makes me cringe myself inside out, I feel uncomfy watching it, the way she looks into the camera between making him giggle, it's so grim.

She writes on the continuing video 'this is what life is all about' but when you strip it back it's a retaliation to what's been written in here 3 days ago about no one ever hearing woody giggle before, she isn't interested in the actual moment with her son, just how it looks on camera and the message it she thinks it's sending to tattlers.

Also cake and yogurt for breakfast, wft?!?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This story makes me cringe myself inside out, I feel uncomfy watching it, the way she looks into the camera between making him giggle, it's so grim.

She writes on the continuing video 'this is what life is all about' but when you strip it back it's a retaliation to what's been written in here 3 days ago about no one ever hearing woody giggle before, she isn't interested in the actual moment with her son, just how it looks on camera and the message it she thinks it's sending to tattlers.

Also cake and yogurt for breakfast, wft?!?
Same, it really is hard to watch. She’s more interested at looking at herself in the camera than concentrating on Woody. Said it before but the girl is off her trolley. She’s too self obsessed to be a decent mum. She can’t help herself. And all these twats telling her she’s an amazing mum blah blah blah, they seriously need to reassess their lives 😶

Reactions: 16
Same, it really is hard to watch. She’s more interested at looking at herself in the camera than concentrating on Woody. Said it before but the girl is off her trolley. She’s too self obsessed to be a decent mum. She can’t help herself. And all these twats telling her she’s an amazing mum blah blah blah, they seriously need to reassess their lives 😶
She must have gone to the same SM school as Fopperholic as she is just as bad if not worse it’s all for the gram !

Reactions: 5
If she’s been gifted a trip to centre parcs,
I’m done! We absolutely love it there at this time of year and this is the first year in 6 years we aren’t going because we can’t afford it this year, I’m gutted. If I have to see her strutting about, not appreciating it or the cost then il be livid!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Oooo she might upload a pack with me for Centre Parcs but she said it might be a bit boring. Rebecca love all your videos are 🙄😂

Also is she taking Alfie out of school yet again?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is centre parks cheap this time of year? I know a few people going next week, one of whom is a couple with 3 kids, neither of them work and claim benefits. But this is the second time this year they are going?

Reactions: 1
What is with her licking up lips constantly!!!

Cheapest
Is centre parks cheap this time of year? I know a few people going next week, one of whom is a couple with 3 kids, neither of them work and claim benefits. But this is the second time this year they are going?
Cheapest one I’ve found is £459 which is ridiculous I wouldn’t pay that at all and have been told that’s a good price. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Centre parcs is never cheap 🤣 it is definitely gifted, we know they don’t do anything fun with the boys unless it’s gifted or an ad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why not donate a hamper to a homeless shelter? Or one of the many other charities that would really appreciate it at this time of year? Donating a hamper to your followers is all about getting your own engagement up so don’t pretend it’s anything more than that 🙄

Reactions: 22
She needs spoken to about the amount of times she takes Alfie out of school. It’s absolutely ridiculous!! What she needs to do is teach those children (more so Alfie than woody) that not everyone is so lucky. It’s near Christmas time Rebecca, do your part and allow the kids to pick a toy each and donate to the less fortunate kids out there. Donate a food hamper to your local food bank. That’s a much better use of money than buying tat from primark. I checked what mines needed the other day and it broke my heart to see nappies on there. We are not well off by any means but since becoming a mum myself I’ve gone out my way to save a little back and give it to the less fortunate.

Reactions: 14
This is a girl who can’t even buy her son appropriate bedding. Ain’t no way off her own back she’s going to go out and give to those less fortunate. She is so used to having tit gifted to her she doesn’t know what it’s like to genuinely need something and not be able to afford it. She’s too self absorbed to care about anyone else’s difficulties. She’s as shallow as they come

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I HATE seeing kids showing off and playing up to the camera like that. The eldest just comes across like a little tit...takes after his parents
It’s a toss up which child I find more annoying, Alfeh or thismamalife’s Isla. Both are spoilt little shits hogging the attention and limelight. Not their fault of course, all down to how they have been brought up. It will come back to bite the parents on the arse though as they will be vile teens the way they are going.

Reactions: 9
It’s a toss up which child I find more annoying, Alfeh or thismamalife’s Isla. Both are spoilt little shits hogging the attention and limelight. Not their fault of course, all down to how they have been brought up. It will come back to bite the parents on the arse though as they will be vile teens the way they are going.
agree. Isla is just as irritating.

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So she going to do a giveaway, a hamper with some pamper bits aka some tit from Poundland and some of the make up she was just gifted 😩
exactly what I thought! A load of cheap tat 🙄 and she needs to keep that gro egg (that was obviously gifted!) for herself, I dread to think what temperature the boys room is during the night 😓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.