Rebecca Lamb #17 life is a shambles, hair is like straw, dog’s passing ain’t as sad as a broken car door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d leave the house looking like bleeping Hagrid if it meant my son was properly clothed, warm and looked presentable.
Yep same here 🙌🏼 I always make sure my two are well dressed and then when it comes to me getting ready I chuck anything on 😂

Reactions: 9
Woody’s shoes are absolutely huge. He must struggle to walk in them. I don’t usually agree with people judging other people’s parenting but this is actually pissing me off now. Poor little thing deserves some of his own shoes that actually fit. And a bleeping duvet. The bleep went wedding dress shopping yesterday. You can afford a pair of shoes for your son. I’m sure a pair of shoes from primark would cost no more than a tenner. Pricks.
As parents they both should be ashamed, they both take pride in their appearance and to some extent even Alfie appearance, but poor Woody looks like dressing him was a last minute afterthought
So she put that tiny little skirt on just to go to the barbers and then sit in a watch films 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Knowing her she probably wore the skirt up her backside hoping that any men in the barbers will look at her and potentially make Steve jealous. Sorry but as a 26 Yr old mother of two, she is clueless about dressing appropriately for the occasion

Reactions: 8
Where in the Dale's is she going with that mini skirt? Ffs it is not weather for that atrocity, her bum must be constantly frozen.

Poor Woody and his clown shoes again. She makes it so difficult to find anything likeable about her.

Reactions: 15
guarantee they used to be Alfies... I have no problem with hand me downs I will do the same with my boys but those shoes are WAY too big for his feet

Sorry but look at this poor boys feet, what the duck are they????

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t get this girl one bit. She’s trying to portray this life of a family of four living in the dales, in the country side. Yet she wears clothes bordering on hooker style, puts absolutely no thought into her child’s clothing, shoes, sleeping arrangements, stimulation, development. I could go on. Make your mind up Rebs. And whilst your at it get yourself into the real world, you know where parents provide properly for their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She wants to be a tally ho, how’s ya flock of sheep, look at the beautiful hills, let the cows cross, tweed bleep, farmers wife with two super cute boys but also at the same time wants to be a trendy Instagram sheep trying to copy others that have nothing to do with country living and the two just don’t mix

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Look at the colour of woodehs hair in her milk filter story in pizza express and then look at the colour of Steves and alfehss in his unfiltered story. Woodehs hair is the same colour as them twos. So imagine what that milk filter is actually doing to her ‘blonde’ aka brass. Hahahahaha

Reactions: 7
Honestly thinking about sending Woody a duvet in the post 😂😭 My heart breaks for that little boy. Deserves so much better

Reactions: 14
It can’t be that hard to find her address let’s send woodeh a duvet and some nice clothes.

Reactions: 9
Finally Woody is in a high chair, looking comfortable eating his food 😍😍 he’s so cute 😍😍

Reactions: 12
Can she not just put her phone away, you’re out in a restaurant and eating and then you’ve got her recording them 🙄 if I did that my partner would be like what are you doing 👀

Reactions: 11
I actually used to like her, back when she’d just had woody. She was relatable then and she actually looked her age. I think she might actually have depression because she’s added about 10 years onto her face. She’s gone so downhill
FBCBBC17-5F19-4870-A7BB-EDD81F642496.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Want to say I can’t believe she’s dressed Woody like that but sadly I can believe it. What a horrible mother she is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.