Rebecca Lamb #17 life is a shambles, hair is like straw, dog’s passing ain’t as sad as a broken car door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nieces and nephews - I assume these are on Steve’s side as I don’t recall them ever being mentioned? Why don’t they meet up with the kids? Why does she never visit her Mum? I go to my mums for tea once a week!! Why does she never see her sister? Why does she have so many periods? Does she just use it to rub it in Steve’s face that she’s not pregnant? So many questions.
Hahahaha Love this! Wouldn’t surprise me if she says to Steve... “a wouldn’t have ma period so much if a were pregnant you know”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.