Rebecca Lamb #165 Mrsrebeccahobson Alfeh's jerking, Rurmeh's twerking, Beggy's Q&A replies are disconcerting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The form on her leg press 😲 why did her PT not correct her? 110kg is a good weight but my god I was cringing thinking her knees were gna brake backwards 😵

Reactions: 12
State of that kids dress…. The stains and it could do with an iron. What a woman

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What the hell has she dressed alfeh2 in? The dress. The socks. THE STAINS.

Reactions: 21
I cant stand frilly socks on girls. That mismatched outfit on Roma is hideous and so try hard. Just like her mum really

Reactions: 18
That ain’t your go to hair at the moment, yours is grease slapped back in a pony or bun you woman

Reactions: 22
I cant stand frilly socks on girls. That mismatched outfit on Roma is hideous and so try hard. Just like her mum really
Looks like she has raided the lost property box. Why can’t she put her in some nice little shoes instead of her bargain vinted find I would be ashamed if that was a grandchild of mine

Reactions: 15
It’s winter why hasn’t she put tights on if she’s wearing a dress? The outfit doesn’t even go. Surely others that look at her stories think wtf, it can’t just be us lot.

I thought with her having a girl like she’s always wanted she take pride in her but nope, if anything I think she looks worse than the boys at times

Reactions: 25
What i find concerning is what will she be like in the next 3 5 10 yrs
Soooooo MUCH WORSE
As if The SHITSHOW can get any worse
She HASNT grasped life at all ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Don’t worry, it’s not only heggers who’s been dressed from the lost property box, begs has joined her. Call Rebecca Hobson all you want tattlers but she’s consistent. Consistently tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The go to hair clip, she sucks her tummy in at the end, the level of concentration she must have used to pull two strand of hair out and put a clip in she mustn't of had the brain capacity to keep sucking in throughout. Her top looks like its from the teen section and has dry shampoo sprayed all over it. Poor Roma looking like a charity shop 50p basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.