Rebecca Lamb #162 Rebecca, we don't all need a Beave in our lives. No thanks, hunnipot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma Hobson does everything she can to stop having Beave living in her spare room, doesn’t she?

She spends more on supporting this relationship than everyone else.

Paying for a new year’s rurrrrrrrmantuc trip away.

Centre Parc

Tattlers were sure she was behind the ‘make or break’ trip after Groma’a 🤣 surprise :ROFLMAO: conception too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The hotel will have been a gift from mother beaver and then father beaver / lamb crew will have given them both money for Christmas. Rebecca obviously used £5.99 of the Christmas cash for her outfit and off to York they went.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How on earth do they have the money to go away straight after Xmas and for her to do a grocery giveaway? We are so pissing short of money after Xmas and my child's birthday 🤣🤣
Will have had vouchers for Xmas presents no doubt or is it child benefit week?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The whole mirror message. Literally NOTHING is private and its just so so sad. Why can't they just have these moments between them if he did really write it?

Reactions: 17
The whole mirror message. Literally NOTHING is private and its just so so sad. Why can't they just have these moments between them if he did really write it?
Because mentally she’s a teenager and is impressed by that sort of thing and thinks it makes others envious/jealous. When it just comes across childish and immature

• Heart
Reactions: 20
10th birthday ideas?
AKA what can I scrounge for free for my oldest child?
Surely Alfie’s old enough to know what he likes and what he wants to do??!

Reactions: 28
10th birthday ideas?
On the scrounge, must be. I am sure she can't be so unimaginative to not think of something herself. He is at a great age for gift ideas.
With mine at that age, we did experiences. Took them and a few of their friends out for the day. Trampoline park, Clip n Climb, Bear Grylls, Go Ape, followed by lunch at a place of their choice (Five Guys often comes out top). Failing that Lego, gaming vouchers, branded clothes items as kids are discovering brands at that age. He liked space, it's a way for them, but a trip to the Space Museum in Leicester, they could make it an overnighter.
You're welcome, Begs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
10th birthday ideas?
I forget he’s going to be 10, quite shocking really

Reactions: 17
That video of Alfie is so sad when he's talking to Anne and she just looks vacant and makes no sound whatsoever 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That outfit - cringe! It's flamin winter and even if it's mild it's still January! I cannot work out why she has to wear as few clothes as possible other than so people look at her. Also, I know FAS has been mentioned in respect of Big Alfeh Anne; remember two years ago on this paid for by the in-laws trip to York, she was supping cocktails when she KNEW she was up the duff with Roma as it was a few days later she did the test and we were treated to the worst acting ever on her YouTube 'surprise' pregnancy announcement video.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.