Rebecca Lamb #162 Rebecca, we don't all need a Beave in our lives. No thanks, hunnipot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a suggestion but was to good not to use from a post by @Gemrose89
I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than have “a Steve” thanks
Was the full title!
Anyone want to give a rundown as she’s as boring as duck.
If wish did nose piercings beggys is one of them!
Let’s see what Christmas brings for the obsons shes best start cooking the roast bitatoes on the radiator she’s only got 8 days

Mod edit, all report if there's a title to use swear words aren't allowed and this makes no sense without it. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The drab, unflattering outfit and overprocessed hair is not inspiring hunnipot.
BCEFAF4D-72EE-411B-94E4-37A8894B3CDB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
The drab, unflattering outfit and overprocessed hair is not inspiring hunnipot.
View attachment 2636262
What does she look like?when she says 10 does she mean shoe size? Not one bit flattering in cut, or colour - any of what she’s wearing!?! Those trainers with those mom jeans cutting her up round the crotch and baggy on the waist 🤢 I feel un comfy just looking at her. The waved hair which is at odds with the ‘im Not trying too hard honest’ look. I’m about as fashionable as a lost property box atm but she makes me feel good about my
self I swear
She still got the nose ring?
The fact she reads here and doesn’t want to end it all will baffle me to my dying day. Imagine people even so much as questioning your parenting and still being brainless enough not to feel shame

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That is the bleakest kid’s bedroom ever…grey walls, navy bedding, overhead lighting, no cosy lamp. No wonder Alfie sleeps in Woody’s room.

Reactions: 14
Literally taking my 4yr old to bed at the same time 9yr old Alfie is already in bed, poor sod

Reactions: 17
My kid hasn't even had a bath or got pj's on yet and he's 6. Alfie is nearly bleeping 10.

Plus you know that chubby bleep threw that hot choc down her gullet, bet the kids didn't get one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Beggy has popped the potatoes on the heater so they’re ready for Christmas dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Maybe if Alfie had his glasses on he wouldn't have to hold the book right up to his face like that!

Also, becky has clearly been catching up on here trying to make out that 1- Alfie stays up later than woody 🤥
2- they don't share rooms/beds 🤥

🙄🤥🤔🥱😴
Oh how natural
Alfeh hold the book right up so that i can show who wrote it, this isn't just any ordinary Christmas book it's a celeb who's wife does a mummy podcast celeb Christmas book 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe if Alfie had his glasses on he wouldn't have to hold the book right up to his face like that!

Also, becky has clearly been catching up on here trying to make out that 1- Alfie stays up later than woody 🤥
2- they don't share rooms/beds 🤥

🙄🤥🤔🥱😴
my elsest read that book when he was about 5……

• Heart
Alfie really likes reading, so he’s doing some reading, cause he really likes books? Jeez begs

Also, I’m currently reading that book to a year 2 class??!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor Alfie looks embarrassed when blabber mouth mentions him crying😟 give him some privacy for god sakes! Let the child enjoy some down time without his younger siblings and get the camera out of his face you absolute moron😠

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So she was trying to prove to tattle that Alfeh does stay in his own room, and in doing so has shown herself up as the tit mam she is by embarrassing the poor lad and shoving the camera in his face instead of giving him space. Those poor kids 😭 all of his friends will have smartphones soon and i dread to think how embarrassed he is going to be when they find Beggy’s socials. I remember my son asking me to change my Facebook profile because he was in it and didn’t want his friends finding my private profile. And i did it for him no bother - how the duck is Rebecca going to explain her slutty insta grid to the poor bairn 😭 breaks my heart just thinking about it

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.