Rebecca Lamb #159 MrsRebeccaHobson Anne Jugs 22 Fishy Loose Flaps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent the last 18+ months trying to do wholesome mummy (of three ✌🏼) content.. the baby she had for content was a flop and now she’s a toddler she’s not cutting it for her anymore, so we get 5 minutes of “beggy fashion blogger” until that doesn’t work for her either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Pathetic slutbag.

Enjoy your time in secondary school Alfeh. 😞
View attachment 2564326
I just don’t understand. She’s 30, not even a hot 30 (despite what she thinks) I find her embarrassing, it’s like she’s begging for attention. Reading this you wouldn’t think she was married, with young kids. Underwear haul pending as if it’s ‘cheeky’ like a teenager trying to get the attention of her crush. She’s emotionally stunted - would be interested to know what happened to her as a teenager cause she shows some incredibly immature, toxic behaviours that have to stem from early adolescence.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is laying the groundwork now for the big announcement -

' A lot of you lately have been asking if I would ever consider Only fans and I've never thought I'd have the confidence to show my body in public like that but Steve is super proud of me and always compliments how sexy he finds me so I've been practicing a bit on here showing more of myself and it's Sooo empowering (honestly mummy's you should try it) so many of you said that me showing down below in a tiny thong has given them courage and positivity so I'm going for it, I'll link my new only fans account in the next story 💖 😱 😜'

Her poor sons when they hit high school is all I can think.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
😏 This emoji is primarily used by sleazy fuckboys. She knows what she’s doing. I’m not surprised, who remembers the Dubai bikini shot with Roma yet to be born 🥹

FCEC587D-A84B-4D5A-ABE6-DFA1F2A6C1DF.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She's nothing but a skanky woman. She has no self respect, no intelligence, is a terrible mother and her "husband" obviously has ZERO respect or love for her if he thinks her behaviour online is ok for a woman who is a mum to 3 kids and his partner. if I behaved like she does my husband would hit the roof! Beaver just doesn't give a tit.
I would really laugh if when the shack sells (if it ever does), Beaver ups and leaves her! She would not have a clue how to survive on her own.! The downside would be for the kids because Beggy really doesn't give a tit about them. Even Roma will lose her appeal once she gets to 2 or 3 and is more independent and less compliant like normal toddlers!!

Honestly she is 30 years old and what does she have to show for her 30 years? 3 kids who she couldn't give a tit about, a husband with a roving eye and no respect for her, no work or career, no money and has to post pictures of her tits and ass to get validation from total strangers/perverts online?
Wow the very definition of successful boss babe then.............. not!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree nothing going for her. I’d be so embarrassed if I was her. Her lack of reality, her inability to be independent it’s really sad. She’s a terrible mother her poor children deserve so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If woody and Alfie don’t share a room why is Alfie’s PlayStation in woodys room 🤣🤔

IMG_0341.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
If woody and Alfie don’t share a room why is Alfie’s PlayStation in woodys room 🤣🤔

View attachment 2564868
As if Alfie won't be a 14 year old lad having to lie in bed with his nursery age little sister at 6.30pm every night so mum and dad don't have to stand holding the bedroom door shut .

I hope that shack sells, I hope they move somewhere with neighbours, I hope Alfie gets local friends and a nice teen girlfriend, has his tea after school and shock horror heads out to have some fun with people his own age ..... All the things Rebecca wants to keep him away from because it involves parenting .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2564868
She is piling the weight back on & I am here for it! She looks fine in this pic (apart from the butt pads she is obviously wearing), but she filters her photos so much it pisses me off, so she deserves all the bad karma coming her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is piling the weight back on & I am here for it! She looks fine in this pic (apart from the butt pads she is obviously wearing), but she filters her photos so much it pisses me off, so she deserves all the bad karma coming her way.
I agree, she looks way heavier again than she was. It’s obvious she was taking weight loss medication pre wedding and it’s now unavailable/too expensive.

Reactions: 9
This isn't a happily married family woman. She can do a haul without filming getting changed. She will always be slapper. Steve only stays with her because he gets a kick out of her behaviour
That and who else would take Steve. He’s broke, hideous, nearly 40 with no prospects and 3 kids he’s meant to be looking after.

This is why I always chuckle at people on here saying he’s cheating left, right and centre. With who? 😂 His left hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hope she's saved enough to buy all those properties outright by the time she's 50...someone ask her about the Porsche that was an "investment" 🤣

she is one of the most cringe slags on instagram. I'd wet myself laughing if they had the shack repossessed. I'd feel sad for the kids having to lose a home, but it would bring this foul, ugly pair down a few pegs

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That and who else would take Steve. He’s broke, hideous, nearly 40 with no prospects and 3 kids he’s meant to be looking after.

This is why I always chuckle at people on here saying he’s cheating left, right and centre. With who? 😂 His left hand.
see this is where I disagree, sadly there’s probably some young girls from bad family backgrounds, working minimum wage jobs and lacking in iq who he can probably fool with his fake palm angels jumpers and Tesla going through daddy’s business books that he’s a successful wealthy tooth whitening entrepreneur 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ And they will think this is their ticket to a better life and mistake his lecherousness for loving attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
see this is where I disagree, sadly there’s probably some young girls from bad family backgrounds, working minimum wage jobs and lacking in iq who he can probably fool with his fake palm angels jumpers and Tesla going through daddy’s business books that he’s a successful wealthy tooth whitening entrepreneur 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ And they will think this is their ticket to a better life and mistake his lecherousness for loving attention.
Anyone can get sex if they’re not fussy, and there’s plenty of people who don’t care 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly. Pretty girls open their legs for much much less shockingly 🤣 The grey joggers brigade, who are banned from driving and are sporting a criminal record, with a bonus fines account, and 5 kids they never see, always seem to get multiple women

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly. Pretty girls open their legs for much much less shockingly 🤣 The grey joggers brigade, who are banned from driving and are sporting a criminal record, with a bonus fines account, and 5 kids they never see, always seem to get multiple women
You can say the same with the fact Beggy has pervy followers. They are happy with whatever the slag is happy to flash regardless if her tits are down to her knees, her arse is both flat and flabby and she looks like Michael Jackson 😂 some people just don’t have any standards and they all seem to shag each other

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As well as wearing butt pads, this is obviously a hairpiece attatched to that headband! She is totally fake! Edited pics and added on body parts, just a fake and a skanky tart!
Had to Google "butt pads"... The idiot wears something to shape her arse? 😂🤣. She looked like she had a right dimply arse the other day getting into her jeans.

She must spend hours just scrolling through her phone at fashion, fads and anything in between.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.