Rebecca Lamb #148 A forever home, failed to make a living from her phone, kids will no longer be alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think Annie is going to doodle away on that? Her story didn’t make it clear.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it wasn't for the tit show of a wedding coming up, I think I would leave this thread and try and erase her existence from my brain because I simply cannot cope with her anymore. She's a stupid, incoherent, braindead, chavvy, UGLEHHHH, dirty, sorry excuse for a woman and a parent.

1685705733210.png

Edited to add neglectful to that list 😌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My four year old loves her drawing pad, her class are doing sentences in school at the minute so she writes about 30 sentences on hers a day 🤣 when she leaves it lying around and my 14 month old gets it, all he does is pick it up and throw it back down 🤣 he’s made no connection with the fact that the pen makes a mark on it. Why would he? He’s a BABY ffs 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Beggy, your eight month old baby does not know how to 'doodle away' you stupid fuckwit. The pen will go in her mouth, and the sketcher will be thrown on the floor.
How are you that bleeping dumb?????

• Haha
Reactions: 35
8 month old babies should not be forced to mark make using things like this. Lots of 3 year olds aren’t ready (although lots are as well)- this is why schools do programmes such as dough disco and squiggle. Until they have that strength in their upper body which then leads to hands and then fingers they are not ready. Muppet.

Reactions: 20
If it wasn't for the tit show of a wedding coming up, I think I would leave this thread and try and erase her existence from my brain because I simply cannot cope with her anymore. She's a stupid, incoherent, braindead, chavvy, UGLEHHHH, dirty, sorry excuse for a woman and a parent.

View attachment 2212417

Edited to add neglectful to that list 😌
Amen to this!!!
Couldn’t of said it better myself
I would have added mug to the list as she is a mug for letting beaver use and abuse and cheat on her!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, how smart is this 8 month old? 🙊
I thought Beggy had written it herself but then realised there’s no spelling mistakes and she uses capital letters mid sentence 😂

in all seriousness though, I’ve never known anyone who’s had 3 children but still manages to be an absolute braindead mother. Alfies 9 and wears clothes designed for a toddler and drinks from a toddler cup, eats from a plastic portioned plate, has his “own room” but still shares with his little brother. Yet the baby has shoes for a bleeping 2 year old, toys for a 3 year old, is given greasy unhealthy food, constantly wears dirty clothes, is being forced into attempting to walk when she’s nowhere near ready. How can anyone get it so bleeping wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So do we think she’s actually lost weight then? Or just got better at editing? Because she’s looking very slim in her latest reel!!!!

Reactions: 6
So do we think she’s actually lost weight then? Or just got better at editing? Because she’s looking very slim in her latest reel!!!!
She’s definitely lost weight but not as much as she edits when trying on underwear or bikinis, the belly in the dress is evident of that. Hence the bag placement and hand placement on turning to the side.

She’s also lost it for the wedding, nothing to do with her gallstones, just won’t admit it.

Also, trying to make out she’s had loads of hen do’s, Rebecca, you had a morning spa, lunch with your mum and sister and a meal and drinks out now. Ain’t nothing to brag about lovely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she HAS actually lost a bit of weight but she uses a stretching app, did u see the GUNT on her when she turned sideways that she was trying to hide with her straw pouch?

I think she's actually a 12 now and was a large 14 before.

Reactions: 19
Have I been away whilst she had her othe 2729374 hen parties? As I only remember 2 hrs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Have I been away whilst she had her othe 2729374 hen parties? As I only remember 2 hrs
It’s all in her head, in there she has, just like Mandy Anne is walking down the aisle at her wedding and can draw like Picasso

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has definitely lost weight. However, not as much as she portrays. Her figure is absolutely fine as it is, nothing wrong with it at all, but this latest reel is a huge contrast to some of the previous reels and images shared. She actually has a pouch in this reel (normal begs, it’s meant to be there, it’s your actual uterus). Plus, her legs look more their actual shape and size. Why she filters herself to unnatural proportions I will never know, that white bikini pic she posted a while back was stretched ridiculously.

Reactions: 14
She’s definitely lost weight but not as much as she edits when trying on underwear or bikinis, the belly in the dress is evident of that. Hence the bag placement and hand placement on turning to the side.

She’s also lost it for the wedding, nothing to do with her gallstones, just won’t admit it.

Also, trying to make out she’s had loads of hen do’s, Rebecca, you had a morning spa, lunch with your mum and sister and a meal and drinks out now. Ain’t nothing to brag about lovely
Also she has lost baby weight from being pregnant and breastfeeding
It’s not rocket science what’s happened here.
She could never lose weight before the cabbage patch was born
Breastfeeding is the how and why

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.