Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggybexy

VIP Member
I was confused by that comment too 😂 was out today with my kid slapping her factor 50 on myself because I absolutely HATE getting tanned 😂 #gothlife
I was like whaaaaat! Saaaame. Having had the big C aswell it’s nae worth a tan. Pale fo lifffffe 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I am CONFUSED. Is she getting party lashes? Why does she have lashes the day she gets them done then they’re gone the next day 😂

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
honestly I think for the first time ever she’s at a weight she’s happy with she has her daughter and is doing 10x more than she’s ever done socially. To her she’s winning life she finally gets that last name.
I was referring to money, everything else is either photoshopped or faked for her failure of a social media career. Its quite sad that she doesnt realise being married probably won't change his behaviour or his attitude towards her

viewtube

VIP Member
So the house has only gone on Rightmove today so it’s literally just been put up for sale in the last week.
I bet they thought no one would find out. Very impressed with the Tattler’s detective work 👍🏻
I had a look,the other day when it was mentioned on here, apparently it was also up for sale in July last year

• Wow

NH14

VIP Member
House is on Rightmove now !

I cant find it but what I did find was a lot of houses in same price bracket that were a lot more
Desirable. !!!
---
Where are the videos of Roma taken this morning ? No sign of the coloured splashes on the wall in the estate agents photos

Also ..state of the dining room walls

Clarity456

VIP Member
My little one is 14 months and just starting to walk but he won't be getting shoes for another few weeks. Why does she have to rush things, that baby does not need shoes!!!! 😡
Begs will be willing mandyanne to go through puberty age 8 the way she's rushing everything🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
I was confused by that comment too 😂 was out today with my kid slapping her factor 50 on myself because I absolutely HATE getting tanned 😂 #gothlife
I'm exactly the same! I panic when the kids freckles appear on their practicality blue Scottish skin 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Tbh I couldn’t give two hoots if she’s lost a bit of weight, she’s still a chunky short arse, she’ll never be the slender toned tall model she desires (I say this as a fellow short person). My issue is that she is OBSESSED with her image. Like utterly obsessed, her whole worth is tied to how she looks. She fully believes that she is inspirational and someone women would look at and be jealous of. It’s laughable considering she is unemployed, a shit mother, has a cheating racist fattist bf and lives in a building that is unsellable.
And absolutely skint

Reactions: 7