Rebecca Lamb #147 Don’t be fooled by the shack that she’s got, she’s only getting £97 for a block 🎼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an interior designer. There is so so much you could do with that house. Yes it’s listed but there is potential. Could make it into a really desirable and homey home. I think it was always so out of their budget / capabilities tbh.

Reactions: 18
Appreciate what everyone is saying about Beaver Senior but I can't think of any other explanation for the house being sold twice on the same day, other than someone else funding it for them but putting it in their name? I'm no property expert but something dodgy went on the day that house was bought!
I reckon it was something to do with them not being able to afford it at the original price but his dad could so he bought it at the agreed price, gifted them the difference in deposit and they got it at a price they could afford

Reactions: 7
She's 100% wearing bleeping extensions the liar!! I think it's a weave of some kind which explains why she's at the hairdressers every 5 minutes getting it tightened. Off I go to the ASA, I'm sure there's plenty of supporting evidence in this thread I can use 🔍
I’ve reported to asa too lying witch 😡 what a fraud she is.

Reactions: 16
I reckon it was something to do with them not being able to afford it at the original price but his dad could so he bought it at the agreed price, gifted them the difference in deposit and they got it at a price they could afford
I also wonder if it was Steve's severance pay in part when the business got sold to save him getting taxed on it

Reactions: 5
I also wonder if it was Steve's severance pay in part when the business got sold to save him getting taxed on it
I think it's more likely this. I just don't think that Hobson Snr, would have been in the position to either buy it for them outright or gift them a large sum. Surely he would have had to do the same for Beaver's sister and she defo doesn't seem like she had a windfall.

Reactions: 6
Now we know what's next for content after the wedding. Decorating the new shack.

Reactions: 9
If that baby just stood up in the cot on her own the base wants moving down now!! But we all know there’s no danger yet and her deranged mother is still trying to make out she’s ready to walk
I don't know why she's so determined to speed-run Roma's babyhood, especially when she'll start walking naturally in just a few more months anyway. Maybe she thinks the faster she can make Roma grow up, the sooner they can be real life besties? Who knows.

I think it's more likely this. I just don't think that Hobson Snr, would have been in the position to either buy it for them outright or gift them a large sum. Surely he would have had to do the same for Beaver's sister and she defo doesn't seem like she had a windfall.
She left the business long before his dad sold up

• Heart
I still don't buy the no extensions crap. One day she was saying how she always has her hair up never does anything with it, next thing she has big bouncy locks that have grown considerably since last month that she wears down everyday. Hairburst my 👁
---
Where was their other house?
Kildwick, between keighley and skipton

Reactions: 10
I’m dying for her to do a Q&A
Mark my words it'll be a do over of what she's done with the wedding.

2019 - posts wedding Q&A video on youtube saying her and Steves idea of hell would be an ABOARD wedding as all she'd ever wanted all of their family there and that their ideal venue was "sumweerrr that's byewtifull in the derrrrls" and that the part she was most looking forward to on the day was "just evriwun looking at me and stuff"

2022 - now aparrently never ever wanted a big wedding in England and was just doing it to please family, an ABOARD wedding is what they always wanted and Bogtrotter in particular doesn't want any fuss, never wanted it. 🥴🥴🥴

So with the house (despite saying the exact opposite probably hundreds of times now) my guess is how she'll try to spin it to save face now that they're skint was that it was nevuhhh gunner be our forevurr hurm and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Easy, just slap some magnolia paint on the walls, a net curtain & fairy lights in the bedroom & some plastic leaves round the toilet. Voila! 🤣
And the most important feature😂😂
TV nailed to the bed😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her make up! Please let that be her wedding trial 🤡

Question bingo

No question just want to let you know you are an amazing person
Where is x y z from - likes please - preferably affiliate ones

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Question Bingo -

"Not a question but you are just suuuhhh suuuuhhh real and inspurashuuunnaalll mama"

"Is the Dales your forever home?" 😂

(Add sniffs and vase noise where required)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.