Rebecca Lamb #147 Don’t be fooled by the shack that she’s got, she’s only getting £97 for a block 🎼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With her hair, is that why it looks so blunt on the ends? If it’s extensions I mean? Hair doesn’t all grow at exactly the same length so unless you’ve literally just had it cut it would be so blunt like hers is, so surely it’s some sort of hair piece?!

alexa 🤣🤣 ah brilliant

Reactions: 8
No extensions you say Beggy 🤔

How does she get these ads tho - she says ‘them’ products - thicko 😂

Reactions: 6
If that baby just stood up in the cot on her own the base wants moving down now!! But we all know there’s no danger yet and her deranged mother is still trying to make out she’s ready to walk

Reactions: 16
Appreciate what everyone is saying about Beaver Senior but I can't think of any other explanation for the house being sold twice on the same day, other than someone else funding it for them but putting it in their name? I'm no property expert but something dodgy went on the day that house was bought!
I’ve seen this mentioned previously on here - have we seen the office copies from the land registry showing the back to back sale and purchase? If Beaver and Begs were buying with a mortgage then it would be their finances which would be scrutinised, even if they bought from Beaver Senior. Also, a back to back sale like this has to be notified to the lender by the solicitor handling the purchase and mortgage so they can be sure there’s no funny business. I would be interested to know!

I’ve seen this mentioned previously on here - have we seen the office copies from the land registry showing the back to back sale and purchase? If Beaver and Begs were buying with a mortgage then it would be their finances which would be scrutinised, even if they bought from Beaver Senior. Also, a back to back sale like this has to be notified to the lender by the solicitor handling the purchase and mortgage so they can be sure there’s no funny business. I would be interested to know!
He could have sold it to them for a nominal fee and they got a small mortgage (land registry said there was a mortgage when someone on here checked) to keep their credit ratings ticking over, if they got an unscrupulous solicitor to oversee the conveyancing who would happily turn a blind eye to tax evasion then surely it could happen?

Last edited:
If that baby just stood up in the cot on her own the base wants moving down now!! But we all know there’s no danger yet and her deranged mother is still trying to make out she’s ready to walk
Also she can reach the strings of the mobile which is dangerous

Reactions: 10
No other sold prices show the transaction in duplicate.
D3A2DC4F-31FF-4628-A80F-D69640F90330.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I tried googling along the lines of ‘why 2 transactions on land registry’. The most logical explanation that has come up is that there is a 2nd charge on the property. So what has probably happened is they have got a mortgage, but they also borrowed money probably from Hobson senior and he has protected that by registering a second charge on the property. It seems to make sense, although I’m surprised they would have been granted the mortgage if they were borrowing all or part of their deposit, because mortgage companies don’t usually like that.

The only thing that doesn’t make sense is that they are the same amount, but then maybe if they’re a linked transaction it was just registered incorrectly.

It’s all pretty dodgy. Steve resigned as director to get a better mortgage, then his dad sold the business within months of the move. Perhaps he gave them a huge help by buying the house then selling it to them for £100 k mortgaged and “300k cash” as he knew Steve would be missing out on selling his shares

She's absolutely desperate for Anne to walk for the wedding, isn't she? The massive dress and shoes... Maybe that's why she's feeding her up, to make her dress fit!
---

I'll be surprised if BBB is even there at this point. Seems like she's washed her hands of Beggy.
Perhaps I missed it but was she at the Hen morning?

Reactions: 3
Yes - I absolutely think this. It’s never rung true that those pair of idiots could afford a house like that, plus all the money it needed spending on it, so I bet the shack was never theirs at all - like you’ve said they will maybe just have paid a minimum rent and now big daddy Hobson has decided to free his cash therefore forcing them to move out.

Re. Selling their previous (lovely) house - maybe they got into financial problems so daddy let them live in the shack with the proviso they took over the mortgage from him when they had made their millions? 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s all speculation I know but talk about karma- all the scamming and lies has now come back to bite Begs on her big fat bum!

What a bleeping time to be alive! ✌😂😂
Where was their other house?

Reactions: 2
She's had no say in this house sale because even if she thought the slightest they would lose the house in the future she wouldn't have been spouting "we are so lucky to live here" "so blessed our forever home"...

eh not anymore Dingle you bloody idiot so haha.

Alfie will remember living there, Woody vaguely and Mandyanne no.

Bet you are wishing you had kept your 🤐.

Reactions: 8
If she was just honest and said they've been living beyond their means keeping up this lifestyle and with the cost of energy and fuel to live there they can no longer afford the monthly payments it's a real struggle so they're down grading to a more affordable property.

But hell would freeze over first before she admitted this and Rebecca your cutting your nose to spite your face because if you did say the above you would probably get a lot more followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I bet she will be doing an “honest, raw and suh emotional” YouTube video to reveal the sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Beggy, your ‘dream’ home is on the market 🤣.

Couple of things I noticed on the particulars and floor plan. For such a huge property from the outside you only live in 5m x 9.5m downstairs space of that building, why on earth did you not extend into the adjoining barn space….. ah that’s right, no money!! I would love to know if you planned to renovate when you bought it or did you buy such a huge property to happily live in 2 downstairs rooms.

Now the floor plan does show a third downstairs room, named ‘sitting room’ but in the particulars that room is described as a ‘boot room’ as we always knew it was, the room where the dogs live, not a cosy second living space for your children!!

What a nightmare of a house and a life. Bought the biggest house you could so that from the outside visually it looks like you own a substantial property but inside it is a disaster. I follow lots of renovation Instagram pages….. I 🙏 that whoever buys this documents the renovation project so we can see exactly what you wanted to do but couldn’t (just to add, no shame in that however your narcissistic personality won’t let you admit it so it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.